Tina Turner Concert.....

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

we just got back from Montreal where we went to see the Tina Turner concert. It was amazing....as is this entertainer - a true inspriation to women that they can do anything they put their minds too! The concert was fabulous.....jam packed.....2 full hours of her singing...no opening act - one intermission - but two one hour segments! Her clothes were unbelievable - and the shoes!!! For the last song - she was on a long arm in a railed area that moved out over the audiencey.....and she walked out on the catwalk back to the main stage and even did a little dance on the walkway wayyyy above the crowd!!! Those heels, it was dark with the show lights on her and I was holding my breath!
Has anyone else seen her concert tour???

God I would love to see Tina in concert. a neighbor of mine went to see her a couple of weeks ago and she said it was fabulous. The tickets were $200.00 a piece, a little out of my range.

Oh wow Jules...she is an amazing entertainer...and one of my all time favorites... I would sure love to see her... I think I have ever piece of music she has done and listen to her often...She for sure is a success story.
Peggy

Yes - a success, but an inspriation as well:)
I saw her interviewed on the Oprah show - along with Cher - and she talked openly about finally getting the courage to leave Ike - sometimes one has to take a rough road to get to a good place and as difficult as it may seem - one cannot put a price on peace of mind.

Yes for sure...when i mention success that is what i was making reference to.. Life success...rising above and beyond...She has always been my inspiration...
Peggy

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com