Today is SQUARE ROOT DAY

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Today is March 3, 2009 so it's 3/3/09 so it's square root day. The next square root day will be 4/4/16 April 4, 2016.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Miss Dale, you are doing something for us that was once done by a lady known as HerbyAnne on another forum. She kept us posted on all the special days and weeks like this. Ann had a stroke a couple of years ago and may not ever be back, but your keeping us up to day reminds me of HerbyAnne. Her grandkids dubbed her HerbyAnne because she liked growing herbs and her name was Ann.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
I feel knowledge is power and like to share what I learn with others. I have a sister in law named Ann and I do grow herbs does that qualify me to continue with HerbyAnne's legacy.

Just bought Bill Bennet's new book American Patriot's Almanac. It is a great tool to remember as well as learn some things in history. The book gives a full page to every day of the year.

Today in history Mar 4 1965 the day Abe Lincoln gave his second inaugural address at the U.S. Capitol with the end of the Civil War in sight. Lincoln's second address like his Gettsburg is inscribed on an inner wall of the Lincoln Memorial.

Last edited:

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Froglady is still staying in touch with Ann by landline. Marie has been encouraging her to try and get back here. I don't know anyone in Visalia or I would see if they could help her.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com