tomatos and strawberys

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

cashley2013

so last week i transplanted 2 tomato plants and 2 strawberry plants. one of the tomato plants is ok, but the other one is wilting and all soft and yucky looking and the two strawberry plants have leaves on them that look like they have been burnt and are somewhat krispy on the endges. i am watering them 2 times a day for a little bit, but they just seem to be staying the same and not getting any better. whats going wrong? any help would be appreciated.

so last week i transplanted 2 tomato plants and 2 strawberry plants. one of the tomato plants is ok, but the other one is wilting and all soft and yucky looking and the two strawberry plants have leaves on them that look like they have been burnt and are somewhat krispy on the endges. i am watering them 2 times a day for a little bit, but they just seem to be staying the same and not getting any better. whats going wrong? any help would be appreciated.

Were they under indoor lighting?

Are they still in pots?

What are you feeding them?

right now all they have is topsoil with bark and peat moss for food. i was going to put in some manure for them but i didnt have access to that before i put the seeds in.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back