Trash Disposal After Garden Renovation

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

JerryTodd

I did some renovations in the garden. Bought new flowerpots instead of old, broken ones, added more lights in the garden. Built a bridge across the pond. Some statues and plants, new fences, etc. Now my garden looks really good and I'm really happy with the renovation.

Though now I have another problem; getting rid of all the junks. And yeah, it won't be easy. So I'm thinking about hiring a junk removal service for removing it. Many people also suggested the same. If we are hiring a junk removal service we don't have to worry about anything. They will take care of it and we can just sit back and relax.

Yesterday I called a bulk trash removal company in Ontario my friend recommended. Before hiring them I would like to check some other options too. So if you have any, please let me know.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Jerry! I live in Ontario too! You could rent a metal bin from a local company...it will be a lot cheaper, and you will need to fill it!
Love to see some photos of your garden renovation!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com