Tricycle

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

This is what I have been up to today.To hot to be out so I made a tricycle diaper cake centerpiece for my neice she's having a baby shower tomorrow.:)

Attachments

• tricycle diaper cake 008.JPG
    tricycle diaper cake 008.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 349
  • tricycle diaper cake 010.JPG
    tricycle diaper cake 010.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 349
The baby shower went well she got alot of nice thing's.The tricycle was a hit everyone loved it.They were all trying to figure it out.Wanted direction's on how to make it.I told them I googled it and printed a picture.Then figured it out.:)

That turned out really cute! I was going to make a diaper cake for my daughter in law, but someone beat me to it. The things you can find on the internet is amazing. Glad she got lots of stuff, they will sure use it all. Where was all this kewl stuff when we were having babies?? LOL

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back