TWEET TWEET: Robin has flown the coup!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

The birdie started it's trip yesterday. Becky, I think the cost is cheaper now for the little flat rate box. I meant to check up on it but was in a hurry and forgot.

becki25msmolly

SOOOOO excited..... Can't wait to hear the tweeting in my mailbox. I hope EVERYONE had fun with the robin and that you all added many great things to your collections. Thanks to everyone involved helping make this Robin fly smoothly. I have been collecting seeds here in Indiana and have quite a few new things to put into the 'Round Trip Robin' If you haven't gotten on the list yet then PLEASE do so. I will start a new post to see if we have any new takers and then let ya all know when and where the robin is starting. Take care all

becki25msmolly

Wooow! What a big fat birdie that landed on my doorstep. I am sooo excited to go through it all. I kinda glimpsed through it and was drooling but alas I had to head to Kentucky and get my baby girl...YAY! 2 weeks with grandma and she was missin' mommy! (not as much as mommy was missin' her though) lol

I only have a few signed up for the round trip - I'm hoping that a few more will join us before the birdie takes off again. I'll keep ya all posted Take care, Becki

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com