UGH! Too Much Rain

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Since we have been having daily afternoon rains, I am unable to keep up with my organic spraying. So the critters have moved in. Since it is so late in the season I just let the uninvited guest stay. They are doing a good job of trimming back the tomatoes so they will produce again this fall. When rain gives you horn worms, exploite them!

Attachments

• horn worm 1.JPG
    horn worm 1.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 332
  • hron worm 2.JPG
    hron worm 2.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 324
  • Horn worm 3.jpg
    Horn worm 3.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 341

Kya D

Ewww horn worms
I pick em off and kill em just for GP
But more power to you to use them to the best advantage

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
The 3 I spotted are now gone. My toms got a much needed hair cut and I bet they will be kickin in time for fall tomato season!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com