Unknown Tree

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

marte_imar

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427824132.771953.jpg

Does anyone know what specie of tree this is??? The closest ive gotten is to a Juniper but cannot get its scientific name as yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marte_imar

I did an the closest i got to were Junipers, specifically the creeping juniper which resembles

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
If the foliage is not spiney then it is a cypress....You could do some shaping and cleaning up!

marte_imar

Yes i will shape it and clean around the tree And the foliage is actually very spiny, its very uncomfortable to clean lol :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com