Valentine's Wish List, anyone interested??

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just throwing this out to see if anyone would be interested in this.
You post a wish list with 10 items on it and if someone has it to share they can send it to you. There is no expections and members send the seeds, etc to another member without expecting something in return. Thought some might like to do this to get seeds to winter sow.
Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Laurie what a great idea, maybe help these winter time blues. I'm game. Have a lot of seeds I need to get organized. If you need help with the project I will be glad to help you.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it's a great idea. The only seeds I have are purple fountain grass though.

Dora/Garden Goddess

Dora
It does not matter what you have. You post a wish list of 10 things that you want. If someone has any of those items on your wish list, they can send them to you if they would like to forfill some of your wish for you. Maybe I'm not explaining it well. You post a wish list and if someone wants to grant part of your wish they can send you items on your list. with nothing in return.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dora
It does not matter what you have. You post a wish list of 10 things that you want. If someone has any of those items on your wish list, they can send them to you if they would like to forfill some of your wish for you. Maybe I'm not explaining it well. You post a wish list and if someone wants to grant part of your wish they can send you items on your list. with nothing in return.
Laurie some people do have a hard time understanding. You make your wishes be known. You may or may not get your wishes depending if someone has what you wish for and will share with you. There are no strings attached. It's just a fun thing to do and often helps you get to know others better. Just my thoughts.

Laurie some people do have a hard time understanding. You make your wishes be known. You may or may not get your wishes depending if someone has what you wish for and will share with you. There are no strings attached. It's just a fun thing to do and often helps you get to know others better. Just my thoughts.
Ok ok lol! I just hate asking when I have limited capability to return the favor. But I guess that's what "pay it forward" is for eh?

Dora/Garden Goddess....who now must think of my list lol

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok ok lol! I just hate asking when I have limited capability to return the favor. But I guess that's what "pay it forward" is for eh?

Dora/Garden Goddess....who now must think of my list lol
Dora YEAH!!!! You got it. No strings attached. Get your list ready, hopefully we will do the project.

Great idea! I'm game! Don't know how many wishes I can fulfill, but I'll do what I can! These swaps are always so fun and they sure do wonders to combat the winter blues!

Sure Mainegal, I would like to post a valentine wish list,,count me in...lol..I just love wish lists...you all take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com