Ventilation problems, indoor gardening?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

robemeen

Hello,

I am trying to grow a small vegetable garden indoors where i am. It is very cold here I have no room in the house but the small shed was ideal sized. i insulated it well, it stays warm with a small space heater.

I cant be spending a lot a month to keep it warm. so its sealed very good.
But i have a problem. the plants dont get enough of the Co2's they need because it is sealed so well
If i run a vent into the shed it will be very cold air.

HOW can i keep the small room warm and get the co2 the plants need.?

Interesting idea!
What are you using for lighting?
For CO2 you can use any carbonated bottled drink! All you need to do is open the can or bottle and leave it near the plants.....pepsi, coke.....It you can get just carbonated water you can use the water after it loses it's fizz!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back