WANTED: Any house plants

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

I have recently began growing and collecting house plants but I live in the middle of nowhere and it has been very hard for me to buy plants because there is no place to get them. Anybody who has extra house plant clippings they would like to get rid of I can pay for postage or whatever. I have taken clipping from the new plants I have gotten and been very successful rooting them. Also if anybody knows where online I can buy little plants I can grow myself I would like to know. been looking but nothing yet. Any help greatly appreciated.

Odica

Have a lot of small schefflera clones and a bleeding heart tree that I have kept indoors and a dragon tree that I cloned any of that sound good? I have a lot more just can't think lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com