wanted perennial herb

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

I need them to be good to zone 5.
I have sage, oregano, chives, garlic chives, and mutlipier onions now but would love to get more different kinds now that my herb garden is ready.
Some I would like are
tarragon
thyme all types.
feverfew
chamomile
mints I already have peppermint, spearmint, chocolate mint
anything that will survive the winter here.
Please PM me if you are interested in a trade or I will gladly pay postage.
Thanks

I have french tarragon, and was going to throw it out tomorrow as no one wants to buy it, if you send me your address I'll ship it right out tomorrow to you.

Sunflower I recieved the tarragon today
What lovely plants. They are in the ground and getting a big ol drink right now.
Thank you so much for these wonderful plants.
I will get you the postage asap.
Thanks again.

You don't need to pay me for the postage, I'm glad someone can use the plants. My sales haven't done well and I was going to throw them in the compost. I use the tarragon in soup & stews when I make them, Enjoy it. : )

OMGosh Dizzy do you have any seeds left.
I got the pkg. from you and it has tons of seed pkts.
Thanks so much for them.

SF I just wanted to let you know the tarragon is sending out new growth and is looking great.
Thanks

Thanks these should keep me busy for a long time.
I sent your postage tuesday plmk when youy get it.
Thanks.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back