Recipe Wanted recipe for Cream of Broccoli Soup

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does anyone have a tried recipe for broccoli soup that you really like? if so, I would love the recipe for it as I want to make some. Thanks

sunflower3

Here's what I make, my daughter and I love it.
1 stick of butter
1/2 flour
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
3 cups milk
1 pkg, broccoli 10 oz.
1 can campbell's cheddar cheese soup

melt butter, add flour will thick, then stir in chicken broth and milk.
chop broccoli to small piece, you can use blended or food processor for this. add to the soup and heat few minutes, then add the cheddar cheese soup, becareful not to burn it , so use a low heat, hope you like it.

Kya D

SF that soup sounds so yummy I might try that when I can go shopping and pick up all the ingredients

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like those simple recipes , if you don't feel like cooking all day they are great!!!! Thanks!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com