Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Scarez

At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point your hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.

Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"

Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.

In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling diamonds".

Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"

As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat with a serious face.

Specify that your drive through order is "to go"

Sing along at the opera.

Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.

Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.

Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you are not in the mood.

Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.

When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I WON, I WON".

When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!"

Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."

Gardengoddess

Hmmmm I think a more appropriate wrestling name would be Soggy Bottom lol!

Insanity? Well how bout watching your dog trying to find "a spot" on ice covered snow. Oh my gosh it's so funny lol! Almost as much fun as watch me back out of my driveway and run into a snowbank and get stuck lol!

Dora/Garden Goddess

froglady

I kinda like the one about putting the garbage can on the desk. Sure would be easier than going through all that stuff next year when I clean the desk:eek:)

swindy

Scarez I have one to add to your list

Announce to your husband, children, co-workers and bosses that you have changed your name, and from this time on you will only answer to that name, then refuse to tell them what your new name is.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
In this case, you are an overachiever! LOL

Attachments

• Rotten_Woman_award[1]_preview.jpg
    Rotten_Woman_award[1]_preview.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 359

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member

Announce to your husband, children, co-workers and bosses that you have changed your name, and from this time on you will only answer to that name, then refuse to tell them what your new name is.

HEY !!!! I like this, I may try it...:D

Bernie

OMG My mother would do that all the time. When we drove her crazy with the Mom, Mom, Mom. And she's say I changed my name. When we'd ask so what's your name she'd say that's for me to know and for you to find out. I miss my Mom. She was a crack up.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com