welcome becca

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I think carrots,radishes,tomatoes,peas,lettuce laef basil,rosemary,sunflowers, english daisy dahlia,morning glorys,catnip,and mini pumpkins.Do they grow fast and well?I am also thinking about planting milkweed

Last edited:
Hello becca nda welcome to the place...your granny is a real blessing around th eplace...I have many of the seeds you are looking for ...lt me know where to send them andI will post them out to you in the morning...

My address is:

I do appreciate all the help I get.I will be planting in about a week.I know this summer I am going to grow a home garden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Becca, I edited your personal information in your last posting. That was vailable for everyone to see and where we aren't concerned about our members here, we are concerned about anyone that may be visiting the site. We use our PM (personal message) feature to share personal information and that is to prevent the information from falling into the wrong hands.

I'm sure she is. I have heard about her off and on for at least 10 years now. I have known Lyn at least that long and probably longer. One of our favorite topics is grandchildren. I figured that was what your PM to Becca was about. The posting was only up for about an hour before I came along.

Randy thanks alot for editing that. I know she just didn't think but that is kids for you. I'll talk to her. I sent Kim her name and she got the addy before it went down. I'm sure Kim is to sweet to hurt a child.

Thanks a bunch Randy,I really was not think when I put my address on a publis site.. I dont have and grandchildren yet.....but who knows what will happen in a year or 30.I am still planning what to put in tha garden.I am my grandmas favorite grandchild....HI GMA

Last edited:
You are certainly welcome, Miss Becca. I am pleased as punch just to see you come and visit us here.

I must say I was right when I sent becca here for help. I wish I could be there to help her but I can't get there until after may 14th. Becca is my favorite grandchild. She is so good, helpful, sweet, loving,brave, and busy. Right babe? I talked to her last night and she is going to buy somethings this weekend and get started planting. I believe her mother is also helping her. I can't wait to see the pictures becca is going to take for us all. Right becca? love ya bunches.

Lyn, Becca is a pretty name. We have a family friend also called Becca and she and her family live in Sweden. Becca and her brother were in high school in Oregon and their dad is an anaesthesiologist (doctor) that practiced his craft in the U. S. for three years, I think. We met them through mutual friends at church. The family still maintains contact with my daughter Fiona.

Becca has been in the garden since she could walk. She helped me start and eat the strawberries. we would go out early in the morning and eat anything that was ripe. my hubby couldn't understand that there weren't any ripe strawberries ever from the patch. becca helped thin the carrot row one year and I caught her half way through pulling rinsing and eating all of them. Becca ate the corn off the stalk with out washing, cooking or anything. She ate peas fresh off the vine. She just liked to go into the garden and enjoy. I really miss those days with becca. I talked to her several times yesterday. She went and got some seeds and a few plants. She was so excited.
The children at the headstart can not have food brought in but they can grow food to eat there. They use this as a teaching tool every year but they wanted to help becca earn her silver award for scouts. They are helping her too.
They found some squash seeds, and cucumber, pumpkins, watermelons sunflowers ect the pumpkin and watermelon and sunflower are for the kids it start on the window sill and see them germinate and then put out in the garden. It sounds good to me.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back