Welcome from the GardenForums Staff

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't do live! But tim loves it so when he wants it we go to a local home cooking place and I get something I want and he gets his liver. When my Mom was alive she would make it for him and her and fix me a steak!

pictures

how to you post pictures as I have lots to share just can,t figure it out I am sure it is easy. once I learn. Could please teach me thanks alot I think I figured it out this is my dog Homer.

Attachments

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't have a dog of my own, but I am not deprived. My daughter has a yellow Lab and my granddaughter has a Lab/Shepherd mix. Both are very affectionate. We all live in the same house.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Rosy!
Looks like you figured out how to post photos!
I have Hedy, she's a Bish/Poodle/Shitz cross!
Had to put Beni down last fall due to old age! he was a Yorkie/Llasa cross and looked very much like your Homer!

Rosy, did you figure it out? You have to go to 'advanced' (not quick reply) and then go to manage attachments towards the bottom. I know they have to be a certain size to post. I hope I've helped. Curbie :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com