Welcome from the GardenForums Staff

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome new members. We, the Gardenforums staff are glad to have you join our friendly, family oriented gardening site. We hope you will find useful information and enjoy the forums our members have created of their everyday gardening experiences, as well as life in general. This is a great place to meet new friends, share your own gardening experiences and maybe trade seeds and plants. We look forward to getting to know each of you and welcome you with open arms!
So, sit back, have a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or iced tea...which ever may be most refreshing for your climate...and enjoy what we have to offer and feel free to add your thoughts, questions and gardening expertise. If you need any help, just ask, we are here to help in any way we can.

Site Administrator:
BOB

Moderators:
RonsGarden
Mainegal
Flowers4Yeshua
Swindy
Crabbergirl
LynPenny
Brassi
Gloria
Dale
Randy

Last edited:
K

Kale

Well,well, well....Isn't that a Warm Welcome!

Yes, Welcome all that enjoy gardening of ANY kind!:)

Kale:)

Kya D

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I just really love the site. I am still learning my way around but I am having tons of FUN!!!!

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice Job Gloria!
To All:
I fancy myself the organic guru so feel free to address me with your organic questions

K

Kale

Gloria!

I see you edited, WONDERFUL ! This is what I needed!!!! I asked 2moderators about this list great work!
You have saved me many minutes in searching to figure out who they were in a quick minute. I can now know without trying to remember. Going though the posts trying to remember where Bob wrote the names etc.wasted time.
I don't have to check members list and see who they are. No scents in writing to someone if they mostly come on in the evening due to home life schedule.
Now all I need is a list to know who is on about what time and then if there is a problem I will know who will get the message the fastest to resolve the issue at hand.
Also, if we could click on the names and be able to PM them we would be able to reach the Moderators even quicker.I can just come to this thread and click! I had to search like mad to notify of unwanted threads. It took me a while to find and write to them.
If someone can Pm me that info I can then assist if a problem arises!

Humm I just remembered there is a tiny triangle that I can click on! Right there on the top right!
Forget the list of times. I understand all moderators will get the PM ..I'm set and ready to report and unwanted junk!

Thank you ever so much!
Kale:D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm glad I could be of help, Kale. I'm in and out of here all day most days. I guess I need to get a life!!!! Truth is, I'm layed off from my work again. Hopefully that will change soon.
If you click the triangle, all mods get an email.
Hey Wombat, glad to have you aboard. Now how about some pics..I know you have loads of flowers blooming.

K

Kale

Gloria,my schedule is very flexible too, so I am poppin in all hours of the day.
Yes, Wombat brighten up our snow dayz!
I actually have a bit more then this now..this pic was taken in Dec.:eek::eek:
See you in Perennials!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Gloria!

I see you edited, WONDERFUL ! This is what I needed!!!! I asked 2moderators about this list great work!
You have saved me many minutes in searching to figure out who they were in a quick minute. I can now know without trying to remember. Going though the posts trying to remember where Bob wrote the names etc.wasted time.
I don't have to check members list and see who they are. No scents in writing to someone if they mostly come on in the evening due to home life schedule.
Now all I need is a list to know who is on about what time and then if there is a problem I will know who will get the message the fastest to resolve the issue at hand.
Also, if we could click on the names and be able to PM them we would be able to reach the Moderators even quicker.I can just come to this thread and click! I had to search like mad to notify of unwanted threads. It took me a while to find and write to them.
If someone can Pm me that info I can then assist if a problem arises!

Humm I just remembered there is a tiny triangle that I can click on! Right there on the top right!
Forget the list of times. I understand all moderators will get the PM ..I'm set and ready to report and unwanted junk!

Thank you ever so much!
Kale:D:D:D:D

If you just click on the top of any post that is a problem it will go to all the mods...it is the triangle on the top right wiht the ! in the middle...then whom ever is on will address the problem

Last edited:
K

Kale

Thanks ..:D:D
I think someone named Kale realized that in post 9*;):rolleyes: LOL

You Mods are just so helpful!:D:D Reminders are always good to have!:D

K

Kale

Probably:D And no need for a sorry ..I repeat all the time *LOL (ask Hubby*LOL)
...All in good fun, like I said, reminders work well with me (seriously:) ) never have too many... that is how I :)eek:) remember..

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope all new members are feeling at home and getting around the site ok. Remember that there is almost always someone around that will answer any questions you may have. And never think your questions may be silly. The first gardening forum I joined, I had no idea what I was doing. I didn't introduce myself, just jumped right in a conversation between two "old" members and asked...what is ramps? Those 2 members drew me in like a magnet and I've been hooked on gardening sites since. Guests..give us a chance to show you around and get to meet you. Join us for some good gardening fun and enjoyment. Share in our experiences and let us learn from yours.

Dasiemae

Hey Gloria I am tryin to post just to see if it will let me post! I hope this works.

Last edited:

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow! What a privilege to have a family member here. Welcome, DaisieMae. That name conjures up all kinds of memories of the old Al Capp cartoon series called "Lil Abner".

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gloria tell Daisie that was me that sent her the PM welcoming her. Glad to meet your daughter.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com