Welcome New Members - A bit of helpful info

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
I see we have a few new members that haven't posted yet. Please feel free to come in and introduce yourselves, tell us what you are growing or would like to grow.
Gardenforums is a friendly gardening site and we would love for you to jump in with any information, questions, or just to mingle a bit. Start anywhere, any thread, any forum and just enjoy.
We haven't been here long but we intend to make this a great forum site for all types of gardeners as well as a place to make lasting gardening friendships and maybe share some seeds, plants and bulbs of all sorts.
Dive in and dig..moderators are here to help if you have any problem getting around the site.
Come on in, sit a spell, and get to know us.

Site Administrator:
BOB

Moderators:
RonsGarden
Mainegal
Flowers4Yeshua
Swindy
Crabbergirl
LynPenny
Brassi
Gloria
Dale
Randy

Last edited:

Jade

Agreed, there are lots of people with lots of knowledge here, come on in and feel free to share and ask lots of questions.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcoem to Garden Forums. We banter , we paly and we get down and garden dirty. So jump on in and ask a question, post a tip or let us see your garden projects!
We are glad you are here.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
May I add my welcome to you all also....We look forward to getting to know oyu ...as was said...Jump in and get your roots dirty..

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to all the new members. Sure hope you all come back and visit with us. Share what type of gardening you do, some of your useful tips, any information that you can share with us will be welcome. Got some questions, ask away, someone on here will have the answer for you.

As all above said A big welcome comes from me to. It looks like every day another new member is coming in. Look around see what is going on and jump in where ever you like. We are a very friendly bunch and are always looking forward to meeting and making new friends.

Hi all I'm from Ohio! Zone 5 and love to Garden and do Crafts! I was told to come over here because everyone else was here from other site. Name over there used to be tbowersock! Remember me? Got a lot to catch up on since I have been MIA for a while. Still trying to find my way around here :)

Dor

Hi all I'm from Ohio! Zone 5 and love to Garden and do Crafts! I was told to come over here because everyone else was here from other site. Name over there used to be tbowersock! Remember me? Got a lot to catch up on since I have been MIA for a while. Still trying to find my way around here :)
It is good to see you found us here Theresa. I have been here for a while. I hope your arm is doing better. Jump right in and make yourself at home.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Theresa, glad you came on over..it's kinda like a ghost town on that "other site." I keep checking there so I can inform friends where to find us. I know you'll like it here. The forums are easy to navigate and everything works! See you in the forums.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Theresa. I remember seeing your name on the other site. Glad you found your way over here. Hope to see you around more, jump right in and make yourself at home

Hey Theresa,
Another Buckeye..yay! I was from the "other" site also ;)
SandiB there..SandiB here.
You will enjoy GF..lots of friends you know..many friends to meet =)

Glad to see ya!

Thanks for the welcome all! Randy, I've been ok, 3 surgeries now on my shoulder. The doctor says it is as good as it is going to get but I still can't lift anything with my left arm. Still on medical leave, not that I have a job to go back to since they terminated me. Oh wait they said I terminated myself :) Other than that is ok. Can't wait to get my hands dirty! Wanting to get my garden going but still too cold in Ohio. It will get here!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com