What are these?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

KallieLashay

I did something really silly. I planted some seeds and did not mark them. I am assuming these are either flowers or more likely herbs. Can anyone identify these?

Attachments

• seedling1.jpg
    seedling1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 227
  • seedling2.jpg
    seedling2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 231
The first looks like nasturtium. The second looks like it might be dill...rub a snip of a leaf between your fingers,if it smells like pickles its dill.

Last edited:
so like I do and wonder till it blooms. I've done that several years. It could be cosmos or marigolds hard to tell at this point. I have both in my garden

Wow...To think I could have been successful at growing flowers! I guess I will just sit back and wait until they bloom. Shouldn't be long now.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back