What companies/catalogs have you bought plants/seeds from?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Hey Laurie,
Glad this is back on top I need to place an order and have been waiting for a few reasons. Anyone know of any organic "discount" catologs or sales going on right now?

Seems like my order from Garden North got lost somewhere between there and here!
I contacted them to let them know about the absent order. They responded that they were surprised at this and this was the first time in 20 years of business.
I'm still waiting but do not think I will be getting my order!
I asked them if they could resend another order but they haven't returned my e-mail!

I been looking through those catalogs with the $25 coupon also and yesterday placed an order through Gurneys. There site looks really nice. I have never ordered through them before though i get their catalog every year, so this year decided to give it a try. Will be tying some new things this year such as asperagus and dwarf blueberrys..so very excited for this order. I will let you all know when the order gets here the shape the plants are in and such.

blessings,
RR

Gardens North seed

Ron, I got my order from gardens North, it did take a couple of weeks. Seeds were all viable and I have flatted out the sseedlings. Hope you get your's soon. There is nothing like not getting something you've ordered.

RR
If you click on the link at the top and order thru here, Bob gets a little kick back from the companies to help run this site

Thanks mainegal...I wish I had known that before I placed my order but I will remember next time.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back