What grows well with collards?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I don't even know what collards look like, Kallie. I remember my Dad talking about them though and I probably had some when we still lived down south.

If you like dill it does really well with collards. Really just about anything. Although your collards will possibly out grow both areas. Mine in the summer tend to get real wide and bushy. I always just snap leaves from the bottom and let the plant keep producing. I think I have a picture in the gallery I can snag and post here for you.

Randy,
Collards look like a caabbage with no head , kind of ...like mustards only darker green and the leaves as stiff and thicker also larger so not like a mustared at all (LOL) except in the way the plant grows LOL

Collards are a suthern thang'! LOL! but you might find some seeds or I can send you some if you want to give them a whirl.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back