What is your Favorite cheese cake recipe?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Annette99

Almond Cheesecake
crust
6 tbsp. melted butter
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/4 crushed vanilla wafers
3/4 cup finely chopped slivered almonds
Filling
4 eggs separated
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 1/2 tsp pure almond extract
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
4 8 oz packages cream cheese softened
Topping
1 cup heavy cream whipped
3/4 cup sourcream
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup sugar
Mix all crust ingredients together and press into large cheesecake pan or 9X13" cake pan. In small mixing bowl beat egg whites until stiff, set aside, In large mixing bowl, mix the rest of filling ingredients until smooth. You don't have to wash the beaters between the whites and rest of filling. Slowly fold in the whites and pour onto the crust. Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes, the top will start cracking slightly and the edges will be light brown. Cool Comepletly. Mix all topping ingredients together and spread on top. Chill at least 6 hours before serving.

It sounds so good! I love cheesecake. I will make this one for a special occassion. Kim

My sister-in-law makes a blueberry one. I will have to get the recipe from her.

Gloria makes one that you don't cook, and I have made that one several times. But I haven't made on since I was diagnosed with diabetes. I will though as I have several places I have taken them in the past. I make a blueberry topping to put on the cheesecakes.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back