What is your favorite flower, plant or tree?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

My favorite plants are geraniums, Pentas and coneflowers. I love vitex trees because they attract bees, butterflies and birds. I also am partial to shrimp plants, turk’s cap, rainlilies.

Last edited by a moderator:

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
petunia is my favorite flower, jasmine is favorite vine, I like oak trees, st Augustine grass
anyone else have a favorite?

bob

Administrator
Staff member
I have unusual taste in plants I guess. My yard is a Northwest inspired mishmash of things. I already mentioned I like Shamrocks, as I'm Irish and they also resemble the local Sorrel. I also like ferns and moss, and have some ferns that get really big each year. I also enjoy bleeding hearts, especially when they're in bloom. So sort of a native plant theme I guess.

I love Jacob Kline Monarda, the flowers are just so distinctive and the leaves smell like Earl Grey tea. A favorite shrub is Golden Spirit smoke bush. It just glowed in my garden and the fall color was wonderful.

Scadoxus Multiflorous is my favorite plant, rose is my favorite flower and Oak is my favorite tree.
I also like Lily Hybrid Tiger Babies which has great colors.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com