What's for dinner?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PRH

Believe I will do a pizza out on my grill later -- just don't need to add heat anymore heat in the home -- ( thankfully,I have central air ,but still,don't need to add anymore heat in the house ... ) :cool::p:D

PRH

Thinking about going out for a fish dinner later today. ( I am not fond of having the fish smell thoughout my home when I make it ,but every now and then,I do enjoy a fish dinner -- so I go out a enjoy ) :)

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure what I'll have for dinner tonight.....last evening's was pork sausages, steamed carrots with ginger, and some left-over pasta from the nite before.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I cook fish occasionally here and no one seems to object. In fact, my son-in-law would probably like me to cook dish more often. I grilled steaks this evening a also had Brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes, and a tossed salad.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's the way to do it. I do that with stew and with lentil soup when I make that. We had meat loaf this evening with salad and grilled zucchini.

woodstock

had pizza last night and it was very tasty.....think Ill make eggs and bacon for tonight. I rarely have time for breakfast in the mornings, so I do it for dinner lots of times.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com