What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

we are having rain and flooding possible here today. it started before I woke up. all day and tomorrow too. it is in the 40s and 50s today.

Had an intense windstorm last evening and overnight!
Looks like it will be another very windy day today!
32F and mostly overcast with winds out of the SW....

Still raining. it goes from drizzle to full blown heavy rain to drizzle again. It is to be around for a while yet. I'm not going anywhere without an umbrella

We are overcast with a drizzly rain today. The last time I looked at the thermometer it was 53 degrees.

I honestly think today was the darkest wettest coldest day this winter. streets were awash, and we had to have all the lights on all day. woodstove is chugging away. the thought of getting on a plane and landing in Hawaii 4 hours or so later is enough to make me sell something...a kidney? our car?

It has been damp but beautiful. Lows in the 50's highs in the 70's. Cloudy with spotty rain but sunny too. Wonderful outdoor working weather

It is 55 and heavy rain this morning. I will have to go out in it anyway. This is to be over by tomorrow. It is at least helping the drought. We had been 4 months without rain. Not saying I am enjoying this at all.

its 32 here but foggy........and going into the 40's lateron.....still those 90's in the land of down under look pretty good to me...

39F and very windy!
Winds are out of the SW at around 30 mph with higher gusts....
Stronger winds expected this afternoon.
Mostly overcast for now, expecting mostly sunny this afternoon with a high of 43...

We are sitting at 43 degrees right now with a light but solid overcast. There is no rain at the present time but the weather guessers are saying the temperature is going to fall and we may have some snow.

It is sunny and 48 this morning and the drying out is starting. We did get a fair amount of rain out of those miserable days. They said between 2 and 3 inches here in central Texas. It will be in the sixty's this afternoon.

Our temperature dropped again and it stands at 35 degrees now. Snow is forecast at elevations above 1000 feet and rain below that.

Not much snow left, just where the snow drifted!
Mostly sunny and toasty warm in the sunroom!
39F with no wind!
That will all change when a warmfront moveds in for tomorrow with a high in the low 50's for Fri and Sat!!
Only problem will be the heavy downpours and high winds!!

Well thank goodness the sun has come out! it was quite nice and warm sitting on the deck, very soothing to the soul :) My gladiolas still had not all died back but I dug them up anyway, I think with the clear weather now, we might get a good freeze. I still have fuschias and perrenial snap dragons blooming! it will be sad if they finally go.

37F
Rains have started from this warm flow of air from the south!
Winds are 18 mph out of the SE, will be shifting from out of the south this afternoon.
100% for rain all day!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back