What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
53 and cloudy right now. But great weather for power walking so I will be heading out in a few minutes.
High of 70 with scattered rain and thunderstorms . Happy New Year

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
All's quiet here on the lake!
Very light wind out of the NNW.
Cloudy over the lake as the low pressure system to the south of us heads east. Not expecting any snow since it is staying to the south of us.
23F and that is our high for today!

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is still cloudy and rainy this morning. We had some really good downpours after we got home from the party about 9. We are all too old to stay out til midnight. We are to have showers this morning and then sun in the afternoon. We will see. It is 47 going up to around 57. We have wind out of the north at 10-20.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lyn, my daughter laughed when I told her we had to vacate our party venue by 7:00. We were home by 7:30. My wife stayed up long enough to see the new year in, but I was asleep by then. It's cold outside, 27 degrees. It was dark when I looked ou so I don't know what the sky looks like yet. I'll check shortly.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is cloudy and 35 degrees this morning and only going up to 47. Ron close your refrigerator door please. We are way too cold for Austin right now. It is hard to wear shorts in this.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
19F and partly sunny!
Light winds out of the west.
Windchil is 14F!!
Isolated flurries for tomorrow!

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is longjohn weather. It was 25 degrees this morning when I checked and it has warmed up to 33 degrees in the noonday sun.

woodstock

31 this morning, and sunny, but then the wind picked up, the clouds rolled in and its plunging down to minus 2 for tonight.....burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Enjoy the cold Woodie!
10F here!!!

Milder 28F tomorrow with strong winds and periods of snow!!!

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was a wonderfully beautiful 76 yesterday. Today not so much , highs in the 60's with rain ....boooooo

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Winds out of the SW with light snow.
Expecting gale force winds this afternoon with blowing snow!
23F

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
It has been cloudy for days but today is clear and cold. It is 33 this morning. We are to have rain again tonight and a possibility of snow tonight and in the morning. How crazy is that? Snow in Austin. Anyway it will get up to maybe 50 this afternoon. Next week will be back to normal.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was 23 degrees when I first got up at 6:00 this morning but warmer now, I am sure. I think we made it to 40 degrees yesterday. The sky is clear of all clouds though.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com