What's the weather in your area? 2022 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

All the active weather is staying south...

23 with some clouds, but mostly sunny skies...light winds out of the east.
34 for this afternoon with mostly sunny skies...winds shift out of the NE.
38 this evening with moderate winds.
25 for the low tonight....

heard the system shifted a bit and now we may get some snow. could be several inches which will be enough for me.
havent heard about anything for this weekend, I sure hope not with the holidays approaching.

snowing south of me about 40 min south. looks like NYC and phila along with washington DC will get the brunt of this. Im hoping to stay in the clear but may also get some snow with the next batch tonight.

Glad you are only getting a bit of snow!

28 with light to moderate winds out of the NE....from the wrap around from the storm....glad that is the only effect...no snow in the forecast, at least for the next 6 days!
Mostly cloudy with some sun....
Heading up to 36 with some sun and clouds.
34 for this evening ...winds shifting out of the north.
25 for the low tonight

Most of the snow is gone with just a few drifts left....

dodged another bullet. got some flurries, but no accumulated snow here. it stayed down in the city and probably went over to boston. hope maine is ok and didnt get much. super windy tho the past few days. no sunshine this morning, but hopefully later we will see some.

Boring weather! With a stationary high pressure system over the northern end of the province, all low pressure systems are missing us...no snow and no rain for the next week!
It isn't a bad thing except for the colder air!!
The bad part is that all the systems are heading south below the Great Lakes....

28 with mix of sun and clouds ...winds out of the NW.
Might get up to 39.
34 for this evening.
23 for the low tonight...

chilly mornings and warmer afternoons for a week. wow can you imagine that!!! no snow and no noreasters either. 29 this morning and going up to 47 or so this afternoon. have a good weekend everyone!

WTG Woodie!!
We're getting pretty much the same...but a bit cooler...
Heavy frost on the rooftops and cars this morning.
Partly sunny 27 with very light winds out of the NW.
37 for this afternoon with sun and some clouds.
30 this evening with winds shifting out of the north.
21 overnight...

Temps warming up next week....and might get some rain on Weds...

Wish the temps would warm up into the 50's but that wont happen yet.....
Next week they are calling for highs in the mid 40's, lows in the mid 30's. Not too bad, just need to get through this weekend!

28 with sunny skies...with just the usual clouds out over the lake...
Light winds out of the north...
34 for the high with sunny skies.
28 for this evening...
21 overnight with winds shifting out of the NE.

26 here this morning. grey and gloomy but they claim we will see sunshine lateron. we will get 50's for 2 days and then it will go back into the 40's. spring is sure taking its time this yr. ugh.

have a good day!

Spring will come in slowly like a snail this year!:( With warmer then normal oceans we are getting hit with colder then normal temps!
25 with light winds out of the NE...partly sunny.
Might get up to 39 this afternoon...with mostly sunny skies!
34 for this evening and clear ...light to moderate winds.
30 overnight ...winds shifting out of the east...

Having lots of fun this morning!
My samsung crashed yesterday after numerous problems kept popping up..Internet explorer finally crashed....weird since I only use Google Chrome......so this morning I got mom's laptop out and transfered essential programs I use daily to this one....was so worried that I would lose all my passwords for the various sites...downloaded google chrome and changed password after logging in! All passwords where there ...what a relief!! Now the long wait to update everything on this laptop...5 years worth.....should take all day to download and install them all!

Ron sorry to hear about your computer problems. I have my trusty Mac and a dell laptop. I lost a file on the dell so will have to start the year of data all over again.
Today it is 73 out now. No rain but totally humid. 82% right now. Should get up to 80 later no wind for a change.

25 here this morning with frost on the cars earlier. will go to 47 today with sunshine so thats a plus. now they are talking wed rain but might start out as freezing rain, ugh. will winter ever loose its grip on us this yr. will be nice tomorrow too. its been a seesaw all winter with ups and downs. ugh
hoping for a nice long holiday weekend.

sorry to hear about your laptop Ron. Ive been there and its a long process so hang in there and you can get it sorted little by little.

Got my mom's up and running...it was really out of date....took a good 10 hours yesterday to download the updates and upgrades....still not done yet!
Will be re-installing everything on my Samsung to get it back in running order...
Didn't lose any personal data in the transfer since Google Chrome saved all my passwords, just had to install i and then log in and everything was there! That part was a relief!

It was cold last night, dropped to 21! Lots of frost on the rooftops and cars..
Mostly sunny and 34...light winds out of the SE.
45 for this afternoon...may get higher....with mostly sunny skies...light winds out of the east.
41 for this evening....winds shifting back out of the SE
34 for the low tonight...
Rain moving in for tomorrow! Need the rain!

glad you are back in working order Ron. a long process as I remember. ugh.

27 this morning with sun starting to pop out. supposed to be 50 today. the last of our nice days before the rain or mix comes in tonight. sure hope its rain and not a mix. have a great day!

Yesterday got up to 48 but the winds out of the east had a cold nip to it!
Heavy cloud cover and 41...light winds out of the south.
Rain for today, could see a 1/2 inch, maybe.
41 is our high for today.
39 for the low tonight...rain ending....winds shift out of the SW..

sunshine in the morning then clouded up late afternoon. didnt get the mix, got rain instead. going up to 50 today they say but I doubt it.
see we have a new blue look to the forum.

Bob was having fun and updated it!

39 with heavy overcast...light winds out of the north.
43 for this afternoon and might see a bit of sun...winds shifting out of the SE...
41 for this evening...winds shifting out of the east..
36 overnight...winds out of the NE..
Rain moving in for tomorrow...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back