What's the weather in your area? 2022 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Today it is warm, 70’s yet windy with intermittent rain showers. Tomorrow should be in low 50’s. Brrrr

Hello everybody!
Long time gone. So much social media to keep up with.
Spring is having trouble making up it's mind here in Florida. Wild temperature swings, but over all not to bad.

23 with sunny clear skies!
Light winds out of the west...
Looks like it will struggle to get up to 32 today...
30 with flurries for this evening..
21 overnight....winds shifting out of the NW....

Looks like 2 systems will be coming through...one on Tuesday and another on Thursday!
At least the temps will be a bit warmer!

70 degrees at 9:20 am. High for today is 76 with a chance of thunderstorms later today. Slight chance of severe storms. I hate these Spring storms, they can get pretty wild these days.

Ok Ron, you made your point. You can have your cold air back. Woke up to 49 degrees but is to be in the thirtys by afternoon. It is cloudy here and I miss my sunshine. I may have to bring in the tomatoes today as it will be too cold for them. Have a 17 mph NNE wind and no chance for rain.

I'm hoping the warm Texas air will push this cold air out of here. I'm surprised the cold air got this far south.

It was 38 when I woke up this morning but is up to 42 now. We are to get up to 66 and be party cloudy today. No chance of rain today. I can’t wait for the warm.

28 with partly sunny skies....light winds out of the NW.
34 for this afternoon with possible isolated flurries.
32 for this evening....
25 overnight...

30 this morning and grey, more talk of snow. think the snow part needs to move on now that its spring.

Overcast and breezy.
I should be outside, but it rained last night and it's too wet.

Attachments

• 20180408_134926.jpg
    20180408_134926.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 257
nice to meet you Bob. seattle is pretty wet isnt it?
we are still in the winter mode here, 28 this morning and talk of snow tonight, ugh. so sick of that white stuff and longing for warmer temps. its taking baby steps this yr.

28 with mix of sun and clouds!
Very light winds out of the east.
37 and mainly cloudy this afternoon....winds shift out of the south.
34 for this evening.. winds remain light...
25 overnight....another wind shift..out of the SW...
Boring, boring, boring! I want some heat!!

saw that just now on the news crabber. we were to get snow but so far nothing yet. hope it skips over us. they are talking much warmer over the weekend which will be nice. maybe put the bbq on.

We're heading up into warmer temps today....and warmer each day ... the downside is that we will be getting rain starting tomorrow into Thursday from a minor low..... then from a Colorado Low for the rest of the week!! They are talking about inches of rain over 4 days!

34 with clear blue sunny skies!
Light winds out of the west.
39 for the high, winds shifting out of the SW.
36 for this evening.
30 overnight!

April showers starting this afternoon! Not 'showers' but RAIN! Could see a total of 6 inches fall spread over the next 5 days....that is an insane amount of rainfall for us!! The bulk of the rain expected on Sat and Sun!!

37 partly sunny with moderate to light winds out of the SW.
43 for this afternoon with some sun and showers....winds increasing to moderate to strong....
41 for this evening...winds shifting and light out of the west....showers
34 overnight....winds light out of the SE. with showers ...
39 by morning with rain!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back