What's the weather in your area? 2022 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Gardengoddess

We had a few t-storms over the weekend. Cramped my gardening efforts a bit. The random storms will continue the next couple of days. Temps are high 70's to low 80's which would be ideal but for the storms lol. Oh yes, puppies get horrible cabin fever when they can't go run off energy outside!

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
55 with sunny skies....with light to moderate winds out of the SW.
70+ and partly sunny for this afternoon.
64 for this evening with scattered showers and light winds.
55 for overnight with rain...

woodstock

beautiful pic of flowers bob. wow they are amazing.
yesterday was mostly gloomy until afternoon when the sunshine finally appeared and it shot up to 75. this morning is humid and 65. expecting thunderstorms today, all day. right now its sunny. have a good day everyone.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Had rain and thunderstorms rumble through before sunrise as a cold front passed through.
59 with fog...should burn off later on this morning.... very light winds out of the south.
64 for the high with light rain this afternoon...winds shift out of the NE.
61 for this evening with clearing skies...
48 for the low tonight...winds shift out of the north...

woodstock

had a wild day yesterday. thunderstorms rolled thru one after another. got so dark the street lights went on in town. pitch black. we got lots of heavy rain but north got hail the size of golf balls and south also got hail and maybe a tornado. we lucked out again with the storms coming thru. it was very humid tho like pea soup. shot up to 80 and the humidity was about the same.
this morning we have fog and it feels chilly. once the fog burns off we should see sunshine for a few hours before more rain rolls thru. looks like rain all weekend ugh, I have some things to plant here, a rose, and a feather grass. I did manage to get all the pots on the deck planted up. we wont be having any frost now so its safe.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty calm here, and warming up!
57 with hazy sunny skies...light winds out of the NE.
72 for this afternoon with sunny skies...humidex 75....withe light winds.
64 for this evening with light winds shifting out of the north.
52 overnight... light winds shifting out of the east.
Looks like a repeat tomorrow!
Rain for Saturday/Sunday and cooler..

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got up to 75 yesterday.....lovely day!
66 with hazy sunshine....winds are light out of the SW...humidex 73!
72+ for this afternoon with a humidex of 77. Sunny with winds light out of the NE.
61 for this evening.
48 for the low tonight....

Bit cooler for tomorrow...

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Summer is here. It has been in the 90's all week and today the predicted high will be 97. So not going outside after 10 am.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got up to 79 yesterday afternoon! Humidex was high at 84!

55 this morning with a cool dry wind out of the NE.
Calling for a high of 68 for this afternoon ...might get higher, but the dry NE winds will make if feel cooler...
59 for this evening.
55 overnight with 90% chance of rain.
Rain for tomorrow at 90% chance.!

woodstock

finally a sunny day after days of gloom. only got to 65 but it still was nice with low humidity the kind of days I enjoy. more rain tomorrow so no planting yet. rain sunday morning and if the sun decides to come out sunday afternoon I might get some planting in and be done with it for the season. 70's all next week which will be nice. have a super weekend everyone.

woodstock

expecting rain today and lots they say. so far this morning its not doing a thing. once this rain gets behind us I can plant.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
59 with overcast skies...very light winds out of the south.. Been drizzling, but no rain yet!
68 with showers this afternoon....
64 for this evening with thunderstorms.
59 overnight with thunderstorms....

Could get at least a total of an inch of rain....not that we need it!

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thunderstorms and heavy downpours last evening left more then an inch of rain!! Rained off and on all night!

61 with overcast skies. Light winds out of the NW.
66 for the high with mix of sun and clouds... should get up into the low 70's or feel like it with the humidity ...winds shift out of the north.
57 for this evening....winds shift out of the east.
46 for the low tonight ....winds shift out of the north...

woodstock

we had rain yesterday here not that we needed anymore rain either. it poured most of the day into the night. today I woke up to sunshine and 95% humidity, yuk.......I did go outside with my coffee and popped my rose and red feather grass into the garden tho so thats behind me. the rest of the week looks ok, 70's and tues we get more rain. just hoping the weather is good for next weekend and our memorial holiday. think we need a break from rain on weekends.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
We had rain yesterday. We did need it. So far today it is 89 degrees, wind ENE 4 mph Humidity 94% due point 67 Today it is to get up to 86 with only a 20% chance of rain. It is cloudy to start the day.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
57 with clear sunny skies...low humidity... very light winds out of the NE.
70+ for this afternoon with light winds...
64 for this evening with showers.
55 overnight with rain...winds shifting out of the east.

woodstock

cloudy this morning with rain on the way. sunshine after that for the rest of the week, but rain all weekend again, ugh. always on the weekends. and this is our holiday weekend too.

forgot to wish you a happy victoria day Ron

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks Woodie.....it wasn't a too bad weekend...yesterday was the best day or the 3!

Started raining last evening, continued overnight, and is still pouring this morning!
Just need to get through today, then it warms up into the low and mid 70's!
61 with steady rainfall....with possible thunderstorms...winds are very light out of the south.
64 for the high with a humidex of 73 for this afternoon with rain and thunderstorms....winds shift out of the west.
61 for this evening with isolated showers..winds shift out of the NW.
55 overnight with light winds out of the north...

woodstock

we had rain overnight and the clouds are having a hard time moving on but its supposed to be sunny later and 70's which will be nice. they are still talking rain over the weekend, so that will ruin many memorial day plans for people.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Clouds moved out and it's mostly sunny and 68 ...humidex 73.
Light winds out of the WSW! It would be nicer without the winds coming in off the lake!
75 with a humidex of 79 for this afternoon...but will feel cooler after the winds shift out of the SW.
66 for this evening.
50 for the low tonight.

No rain in the forecast so far, but with increasing temps and humidity thunderstorms a bound to develop!
Temps will be in the low 70's to mid and high 70's right through unto Monday.....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com