What's the weather in your area? 2022 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

We have no cool. It is 79 now and going up to 96 today.
The wind is S12 mph,
humidity is 81%
pressure is 29.84 in
air quality is moderate

54 this morning but sunny. had to close the bedroom window in the middle of the night, sure was chilly. going to 80 today but low humidity. thats the kind of days I like. humidity is coming back tomorrow, then it will leave thanks to a cool front coming down from canada (thanks ron you know I hate that humidity) and the rest of the week and weekend looks beautiful. about time that we didnt get rain on a weekend so people can enjoy their time away from work!!!!!

You're welcome Woodie!! I don't like the humidity either!
66 with clear skies again....humidex 72 ...with light winds out of the south.
77 for this afternoon with a humidex of 86.....with mostly sunny skies. ...winds shift out of the SW.
73 for this evening....humidex 84....very light winds shift out of the sout.
66 overnight...humidex 77......with 60% chance of rain.
Then we start another cool down....cold front passes through tomorrow at some point....thunderstorms possible

68 with thick fog! Humidity is at 94%.......humidex 81...light winds out of the SW.
Add a trough, a low pressure system, a cold front, and lots of moisture....and we have perfect conditions for possible severe thunderstorms, heavy downpours and strong winds for this afternoon! Possible twisters could pop up further inland...
If the clouds and fog move out and it turns sunny, the daytime heating will ramp up and create some nasty thunderstorms by mid afternoon.
73 this afternoon...humidex 88...
68 this evening clearing...
59 overnight...

got the blasted humidity, but not a drop of rain here, north of us got heavy downpours and it moved right aross VT, NH and Maine. the humidity broke last night (thank you ron) and a lovely day this morning. 58 this morning and going up to 79

You're welcome Woodie!

Got blasted by a thunderstorm yesterday afternoon! Gale force winds, constant lightning and rumbling, torrential downpour....WOW! At least we didn't get any hail like they did inland away from the lake...and no twisters reported. The winds gusts we clocked at 50 to 60 mph during the height of the storm.
Started around 3:30 and was pretty much over with by 5:00! Then the skies cleared and was calm and sunny!

Sunny and 68...light winds out of the NW....humidity 49%.
75 for this afternoon and sunny.....
68 for this evening.....
55 for overnight.....

I saw a tornado touched down in PA crazy scary weather lately. nice here with 50's in the mornings and high 70's at night. of course that will change on fathers day when we get a mini heat wave. 90's and humidity for two days, yuck. today tho is lovely. 58 this morning and high 70's this afternoon with low humidity.

Yesterday hit 77 with low humidity! Looks like a repeat today!
68 with sunny clear blue skies...humidity 42%. light winds out of the south.
75+ for this afternoon with a 79 humidex....winds shifting out of the SW.
68 for this evening...humidex 73...
59 for the low tonight...light winds shifting back out of the south.

Looks like Sunday and Monday will be nasty with humidex hitting 100!! Mini Heatwave indeed!!!
Humidex readings will remain high in the low 80's into Weds!

Hello! popping by to say hi :) we had such a hot dry may, seemed like we were going to be heading into another record summer, but June gloom hit and I haven't had to water the garden this month yet! read back a few pages, it's good to see some old faces :)

58 this morning but was lower earlier. going to 84 with not too much humidity. that comes tonight and tomorrow will be 90. then the heat is on tomorrow night. monday will be like pea soup with nasty humidity, making it feel like 100. we could use some rain but nothing until maybe monday with thunderstorms from all the humidity. one can only hope but for now, I have to water the garden.

Hi Janet! It has been weird weather across the country from coast to coast! I don't know what normal is anymore!

70 with hazy sunshine,,,humidex 73..light winds out of the south.
75+ for this afternoon...humidex 82..light winds out of the south.
68 for this evening with isolated showers..humidex 79 ....light winds continue out of the south...
63 overnight.....
Not looking forward for tomorrow...winds shift out of the SW ...humidity and temp going up! Blah! High 84 with a 99+ humidex!

56 here this morning, so not bad, but its going to heat up fast. the humidity is going up lateron to uncomfortable and 90 for today. good day to stay inside. tomorrow It heard will be 102. ugh hope you send some cool air Ron as soon as you get it. summer is coming in with a bang. mid 80's for the rest of the week. the heat is on!!!!

Will do Woodie, but I doubt it will help you much since they will be minor ones with only a few degrees cooler! Highs all week in the upper 70's here, with moderate humidex readings in the low to mid 80's! Summer is here and looks like it will stick around now!

72 with hazy skies...light winds of the SW ...humidex 81.
82+ this afternoon, mainly sunny...winds out of the SW at 11 mph...humidex 97!
77 for this evening with a humidex of 93.
72 for the low tonight ...humidex 84....

It is 80 out now and up to 88 today. Wind at ENE 6 mph. Humidity 56%. We have a 20 % chance of rain. but 100% chance tomorrow When our high will be 85 It looks like we have chances of thunderstorms everyday for the next week. Hoping to get some good rain this next week. We are in need of it.

90 yesterday but the humidity stayed lower and built up last night. going to be 100 today they kept saying. right now at 7:30 its 73 and the humidity is 69%, so a steamy one. it will be a miserable day to be outside. hoping for some rain lateron, we really need some now. 80's for the rest of the week, so summer is in full swing now. no stopping it.

Yuck! It's already 79! Humidity 77%... Humidex 95 ...with 13 mph out of the SW...
84 for this afternoon with a humidex of 100...chance of thunderstorms 80%.
75 for this evening with 80% chance of thunderstorms ..winds shifting out of the west.
63 overnight with isolated showers...winds shift out of the NE..
Tomorrow a lot cooler....

it was horrible yesterday, the heat took your breath away. got to 95 and humidity was 79%. felt like walking into an oven when I left work. rain came thru but stayed mostly to the north of us. unfortunate as we really needed the rain. got a little but only for 5 min. canadian cool front came thru so its much better this morning. a nice breeze coming in the windows. thank you Ron.

you're welcome Woodie!
Yes! I was awful yesterday! The humidex hit 106 for a few hours before dropping downwards.
The storms started early afternoon as the coldfront ripped through, and by 3pm it was all out thunder and lightning with torrential downpours....got a good inch of rain total from all the storm cells....pretty much was over with by 8:00!

Nice a cool this morning and a lot less humid!
70 with clear sunny skies humidex 77...light winds out of the NE''
73 for the high...humidex 79...
70 for this evening with winds shifting out of the east...
59 for the low tonight...
Bit of a yo-yo for the rest of the week with rain for the weekend..

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back