What's the weather in your area? 2022 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not too yucky today! No rain in the forecast....
Already 81 with partly sunny skies...humidex 88.....winds light out of the NW.
84 for the high...humidex 91....mainly sunny with light winds.
77 for this evening, humidex 82....winds shift out of the north.
63 overnight...

woodstock

last two days have been super hot with some humidity, but mornings have been on the cooler side which is nice. today, wed and thurs will be nice, until the weekend. thats when the next batch of HHH comes in. alot of 90s this summer.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Today, much cooler and drier! Humidity level is 39%.
77 with no humidex reading...winds ar light out of the NE...mostly sunny.
81 for this afternoon with mainly sunny skies....winds out of the north.
75 for this evening....humidity going up.....humidex 81....winds shift back out of the NE.
61 overnight.....
No rain in the forecast until possibly Saturday......

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Long term forecast for next week looks nasty...HHH returns with high humidex readings....
It starts tomorrow with humidex in the low 90's...97 for Sat, 99 on Sun, 100 on Mon....with rain/thunderstorms each day......BLAH!! We need the rain though! Interesting thing is that the temps will in the low to mid 80's!
75 with sunny hazy skies...humidex 81...winds out of the west.
82 for this afternoon....humidex 88....winds shift out of the south.
79 this evening...humidex 86...
64 overnight ..humidex 72...

woodstock

boy Ron thats nasty humidity and its coming here tomorrow. one more nice day here, sure have enjoyed my windows being open the past three days, but all things come to an end, so here we go again. starting tomorrow, humidity goes up and temps go up to 90's. another heat wave for sunday monday and tues before another cool off. so sick of the AC on. dont want this bill when it comes. ugh!!!!!

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
boy Ron thats nasty humidity and its coming here tomorrow.
75 with hazy sunshine...light winds out of the south Humidex 86...
84 for this afternoon ...humidex 93....winds shift out of the SW..
77 for this evening ...humidex 88....
72 overnight ...humidex 82...thunderstorms possible...
Humidity continues to build tomorrow with a 99, Sun 99, Mon 102...starts to ease off a bit on Tues...

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can have my weather Ron.
It is 81
wind is S 10 mph
Humidity is 73%
It is sunny and going to be 94 this afternoon.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can have my weather Ron.
It is 81
wind is S 10 mph
Humidity is 73%
It is sunny and going to be 94 this afternoon.

Humidity at 73%...no thanks Lyn! That is steamy!
It's getting that way here...84 and still going up ...expecting now a high of 89 with a humidex of 93+ can add a few more degrees if the winds die down!!
The weather guessers rarely get it right

woodstock

69 this morning, some showers north of here. we will get them this afternoon. I hope so because we need rain bad here. the humidity is up this morning and going up more this afternoon. tomorrow will be in the 90's so will monday and tues (maybe 100 as well as you ron) then the canadian cool air will come in to cool us off. ron if you can arrange it sooner Id appreciate it. HAHA

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was warm and sticky last night!
Humidex is awful!
81 with a humidex of 95...light winds out of the SW.
84+ for this afternoon ...humidex 97...thunderstorms possible..
77 for this evening..humidex 91... possible thunderstorms...
70 overnight ...humidex 84...with showers possible...

Sorry Woodie, maybe next week..but not this week!! Then we will be at seasonal temps and humidex readings!!

woodstock

had some rain about 4 today right after I finished bbq some ribs. good timing. I hear thunder in the background now so more rain is coming. we need a good steady downpour now and for hours too. its so humid it takes your breath away this afternoon. hiding in the AC

woodstock

had rain most of the night which was great. my flowers were doing the happy dance. super humid like pea soup this morning. going up to 90.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Had some non-severe thunderstorms run through late afternoon... had a good 1/2 hour of rain! It was nice but not enough! The humidity was really uncomfortable....
75 and sunny with a humidex 91 ...light winds out of the north.
84 for this afternoon....humidex 99 ...winds shifting out of the SW...thunderstorms possible...we can sure use more rain.
79 for this evening...humidex 95...winds shift out of the south...
70 overnight....humidex 84....

Looks like we will have a bit of a break by Weds....

woodstock

70 this morning with humidity at 91%. horrible. its going up into the 90s lateron. we might get a break tomorrow. sure hope so, this is nasty! we so need a break.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last day of these crazy humidex readings.......yesterday 100, today 104!!!
Already 79 with a humidex of 97.....light winds out of the south, sunny with a few clouds.
86 for this afternoon with ..yes.... 104 humidex!!!! winds shifting out of the SW at 12 mph! 40% chance of thundersrorms developing this afternoon.....
79 for this evening ...humidex 93...70% chance of thunderstorms as a cool front passes through....
70 overnight....humidex 81....80% chance of thunderstorms...winds shifting out of the NW as cooler drier air moves in!

Should have a cooler and drier 3 days!!!! About time too!

woodstock

yesterday nasty. humidity was out of sight and thunderstorms rolled in late afternoon. my garden was doing the happy dance tho. just made the humidity go higher tho. hoping for a cooler day today. for about 3 days here too Ron, then its back to the craziness again for the weekend. feel like Im on a roller coaster.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
feel like I'm on a roller coaster.

We are!! ...and get stuck for longer periods on the upswing!
Yesterday we had storms to the north, and to the south and got not even a drop of rain!! Bummer!
The air is a lot drier this morning...but still warm. 77...humidex 82...winds out of the north.
82 for this afternoon...humidex 86....winds shift out of the NW...
73 for this evening ...humidex 79...
63 overnight ...no humidex....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com