What's the weather in your area? 2022 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

woodstock

sat was sort of chilly and raw with drizzle. sunday we shot up to 84 with sun and humidity. felt like a june day instead of oct. it cooled off at night tho then dipped down to 48 during the night woke up to drizzle yesterday and that stayed like that all day. we are in for another heat wave on wed when it shoots up to 80 again. really crazy weather. waiting to see if michael heads this way now.

nice to start new traditions and hope you had a good dinner and holiday with neighbors. had a neighbor like that a few yrs ago until they went back to indiana. I sure do miss them.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Woodie! We're warmer then you for a change! Looks like Michael won't come our way, but that could change! More then like we willl get some of the outer fringe clouds!

Was in the low 80's yesterday with a not too bad humidex...
Yellow jackets and Asian lady bugs were nasty yesterday...they were out in swarms!
72 with hazy sunshine...winds are light out of the south...
Heating up to 77 with a humidex of 91!! ...partly sunny with bit stronger winds at 12 mph this afternoon.
72 this evening...humidex 86...winds shift out of the south.
68 overnight ...not much of a chance for any rain.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Repeat of yesterday!
High was 84 with a humidex of 95!
It was warm and muggy last night...not a nice night for sleeping...should have left the windows open!

70 with clear hazy blue skies...light winds out of the south.
77+ this afternoon...humidex 90+....winds out of the south at 11 mph...
72 for this evening....gusty winds and thunderstorms possible....humidex 82..
68 overnight...humidex 79....17 mph winds out of the south with thunderstorms...

Cooler tomorrow with possible thunderstorms high 70...humidex 81...winds at 20 mph out of the west.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finally in a cool down to normal seasonal temps!
70 this morning and slowly dropping.
Winds are picking up out of the west.
63 this afternoon......humidex is gone now...what a relief!
55 this evening....
46 overnight with a windchill of 39....

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nippy 45 this morning with overcast skies....winds out of the west with a windchill of 39.
50 for this afternoon with mix of sun and clouds...windchill 45.
46 for this evening showers.
43 overnight with showers...

woodstock

three days of soupy humidity and rain, drizzle. finally a cool down, windy and 58 this morning, expecting maybe frost by tomorrow morning. next week more fall like with highs in the mid 50's

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
41 with a bit of sun peeking out...light winds out of the west...windchill 36.
50 with mix of sun and clouds this afternoon...winds picking up to 15 mph...windchill 45.
45 this evening winds moderate out of the west....windchill 37.....
41 again tonight...windchill 34
Not calling for any frost, but will begin bringing in my plants this coming week

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
46 this morning with cloudy skies...looks like we had some rain earlier....winds light out of the west.
55 this afternoon with mix of clouds and sun...light winds shifting out of the SW.
48 this evening ...light winds shifting out of the south...
48 overnight....showers possible....windchill 45.
Cool week ahead...no frost in the forecast....

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
57 with heavy overcast skies...rain drizzle mix for this morning...winds light to moderate out of the SW.
59 this afternoon with showers...winds moderate out of the west at 21 mph...windchill 55.
46 for this evening....windchill 37.
39 overnight with clearing skies.

Could see some wet flurries as an Alberta Clipper by mid-week passes through, but too warm for it to stay!

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
.I awoke to 46 degrees this morning after a high of 91 yesterday. It was 79 at 10 pm. We are also having rain with this front so much the better for all my plants. At least two days where I can wear fall cloths.

woodstock

rainy and raw yesterday. snow further up in the adirondacks and VT. glad I didnt see that. 43 this morning and going up to 53. old man winter is knocking on my door but I wont let him in yet. he can just wait a few months, I hope.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brought my tender plants inside yesterday...frost warning issued for last night.....going to have a few more frosty nights this week! The growing season is officially over!
36 this morning with clear blue skies...light winds out of the west...
50 for this afternoon with winds shifting out of the SW at 20 mph...windchill 43.
50 for this evening...winds shift out of the west at 22 mph...windchill 43.
45 overnight ...windchill 36....

Heading out for my road trip ....today looks to be the nicest day this week!

woodstock

hope you enjoyed your road trip Ron. looks like we might get frost thurs morning. every day after that looks super low and next week looks like a chilly one, highs of only 46 some days.

PRH

Super warm here in Florida today --- had a fall in love with the air conditioner day!! :)! ( well,I have had those days for months here ). * 90 plus during the days 77 - 79 for lows overnight *

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Phil! Welcome back!!!
It was a nice trip....Glad I made it yesterday since the weather isn't going to be all that great for the rest of the week...
46 with mostly cloudy skies....winds are light out of the west...windchill is 41.
48 for this afternoon....looks like mostly cloudy with isolated showers...winds expected to pick up...19 mph out of the west...windchill 43.
41 for this evening with isolated showers and gusty winds...
36 overnight....dropping to 34 by early morning! Frost again!

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Had a few showers last evening as a minor cold front passed through...
Frosty morning with 30!
Mostly sunny skies with light winds out of the west...
46 for this afternoon....sunny with cloudy periods...windchill 43.
41 this evening with 16 mph winds ....windchill 34.
41 overnight...winds 19 mph.....

woodstock

chilly here the past two days. no frost yet tho. super windy and 37 this morning. going down to 36 tonight but warming up during the day tomorrow.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Temp went upwards overnight! Just a one day warm up!
50 with mostly sunny skies.......just jumped again..52 now...winds out of the SW at 10 mph...windchill 48.
57+ this afternoon...winds out of the SW 22 mph......windchill 54..
54 for this evening....winds 26 mph out of the SW...isolated showers as a minor front goes through....
50 overnight with rain....windchill 43...winds SW 26 mph....

Tomorrow's high 52 with showers!

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Quite the windstorm last evening and overnight....peak gust were in the 50+ range, and as they howled through they knock over a few dead ash trees! Winds died down around sunrise...
50 this morning with mostly sunny skies...light winds out of the west...windchill 48.
52 this afternoon with some scattered showers.....11 mph winds ....windchill 48.
45 this evening..winds shift out of the north..with 17 mph winds....windchill 36.
36 overnight..windchill 27...

Tomorrow's high 43..

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com