What's the weather in your area? 2023 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Going to 60 today,
WOW! Enjoy!
We're into dark, dank and drizzly weather.....until Thursday!

43 with fog and rain....very light winds out of the east.
43 this afternoon with rain.....light winds shift out of the south....
37 this evening with mixed precip as another system moves in...winds shift out of the west 14 mph.
32 overnight...mixed precip...winds 18 mph...
34 by morning with rain or snow...winds 17 mph

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
We are into an upward trend temp wise. With a few dips!

36 with mix of sun and clouds...winds out of the SW 10 mph...windchill 27.
39 this afternoon with wet snow...winds 16 mph...windchill 25.
34 this evening with wet flurries....winds shift out of the west 11 mph..windchill 25.
23 overnight with cloudy periods...winds 10 mph..windchill 12.
25 by morning...mainly sunny...heading up to 41.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Warm today, snow tomorrow!

32 with clear sunny skies...light winds out of the SW..windchill 28.
41 this afternoon with mostly sunny skies...windchill 37.
34 this evening...light winds shift out of the east...windchill 28.
30 overnight with light snow...winds light...windchill 23.
32 by morning with isolated flurries..moderate winds shift out of the NE,,,windchill 25.

woodstock

It's been 50 for the past two days and sunny, March is a crazy month. Fri rain snow sleet, all kinds of fun stuff into sat. Ugh. Have a good day.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
March is a crazy month
Hi Woodie!
Your right! It will be a rollercoaster ride!
It's snowing here and the temp has dropped. This system is an Alberta Clipper, rather disorganised snow off and on in waves...not expecting much, just a 1 inch total.
Was 34 when I got up, now it's 32... with light snow.....light winds out of the NW...windchill 27.
37 this afternoon with wet snow...winds shift out of the north 19 mph...windchill 27.
32 this evening with isolated flurries....winds 17 mph...windchill 19.
21 overnight.., snow ends...winds 13 mph..windchill 10.
23 by morning with sunny skies....high 34.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Snowed off and on all day yesterday, but with no accumulation since the temp stayed above freezing!

27 with sunny skies...light winds out of the north...windchill 18.
36 with mostly sunny skies...winds shift out of the SW 10 mph...windchill 28,
30 this evening...winds kick up to 13 mph...windchill 19.
32 overnight...winds kick up to 16 mph...windchill 21.
36 by morning...sunny...winds continue out of the SW 19 mph...windchill 25.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Definitely warming up today, high 48+! Tomorrow 50!! :)

41 with sunny skies... winds out of the SW 16 mph..
46+ for this afternoon...sunny...winds 18 mph...
43 this evening...winds 17 mph...mostly clear skies.
41 overnight....winds 19 mph.
41 by morning....winds continue out of the SW 19 mph.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
The temp hit 50 yesterday evening and was in the 40's last night!!!

50 with hazy sunshine...winds out of the SW 15 mph...windchill 45.
57 this afternoon....mostly sunny...winds picking up to 20 mph....windchill 54.
52 this evening...Sw winds continue..16 mph...windchill 46.
46 overnight with light rain as a system moves in....winds 17 mph...windchill 39.
46 by morning with rain....winds 20 mph...windchill 39.

PRH

Hit lower 60's here today and sunny -- nice -- the next few days are going to be rainy but by the weekend it will be warm, sunny and car washing weather for sure for a lot of folks I think. Thankfully,my thumb is coming around and I can actually enjoy a few things now with my left hand better. ( I haven't tried drumming though yet and that's ok - don't want to over due there right now doing stuff and then back to how I was or worse. ( time thing as Anette tells me a lot these last few days with doing stuff.... :) But I am glad it's coming around!!! :cool:
I swept out my car today - Boy,did it need that --- told Anette I would do hers tomorrow when she gets home from work ---- she just smiled and told me don't over due now ,Phil ! She's right there take baby steps ( so to speak for abit ) ;)
Just wanted to stop in and say summer is coming sooner then it was back in January now -- Hang in there!! --- Have a Great week ,folks!! ---

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got up to 59, but it was windy! Winds were coming in off the lake so gave us a windchill!
Rains started last evening!

48 with rain...winds out of the south 22 mph...windchill 41.
50 this afternoon with mix of sun and showers...winds shift out of the NW 17 mph.
39 and clearing as a coldfront passes through...winds ease up...windchill 34.
27 overnight..clearing..windchill 21.
28 by morning with wet flurries...light winds out of the east.
It's still winter!!

Reactions: PRH

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
28 with mostly sunny skies..very light winds out of the SE..windchill 25.
41 this afternoon with light rain....light winds shift out of the east..windchill 36.
34 this evening...clear breaks...light wind shift out of the north...windchill 28.
30 overnight....very light winds shift out of the NW....windchill 25.
30 by morning...faint winds out of the south...windchill 28.

Then we begin to slowly warm up again...then another dip Saturday/Sunday...

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
37 with cloudy skies...with a bit of rain...very light winds out of the E...windchill 34.
50 this afternoon...mix of sun and clouds...very light winds shift out of the east..windchill 48.
41 this evening with showers....windchill 36.
45 overnight...rain...winds shift and kick up out of the south 14 mph....windchill 37.
45 by morning..with showers...winds shift out of the west 20 mph...windchill 36.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Windstorm is moving in from the west!! Expecting 50-60 mph winds! It won't be a rain event, but a severe wind event!
No warning or advisories yet.

45 with thickening cloud cover...winds out of the west 20 mph....windchill 36.
41 this afternoon with variable cloudiness....winds 22+ mph...
37 this evening...winds 19+ mph....windchill 27.
32 overnight .....winds ease off 14 mph...windchill 21.
3 by morning..winds continue out of the west..down to 10 mph...windchill 21.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Winds yesterday were not as bad as predicted.... :)

34 with mostly cloudy skies...winds out of the NW 10 mph..windchill 25.
41 this afternoon...partly sunny...winds shift out of the west 10 mph...windchill 34.
34 this evening..cloudy..winds shift out of the north..9 mph..windchill 27
28 overnight...windchill 16.
27 by morning ...mostly sunny...winds shift out of the NE 13 mph..windchill 16.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is March Madness with the Corona Virus!
Stay safe everyone!
A safe haven would be registering on our forum and posted your gardening questions!

41 with mix of sun and clouds...might get up to 46....rain moving in this evening overnight and into tomorrow...looks like i will be staying above freezing!

PRH

Hi ,folks -
Wild Corona Virus going on ( sad, really )! We have rain going on currently but ,the temps. during the day will be in the lower to mid 50's and tomorrow the temps will be in the high 60's but sadly, with rain on the other side of that coin there. I have not been going to work cause where I work ,they deal with people renting apartments and the tenants seem to always need something repaired there. ( thus only something that is an emergency there cause of the virus we have going on ) -- will give my thumb alittle rest there -- although, it is doing much, much better then it was for sure!! ( I have a brace I wear from time to time yet though - as needed basis thing ) Not much really going on except Spring is on it's way ,I guess now! ( Easter baskets will be odd this year filled with toilet paper, hand soap, towels of some kind,kleenex etc. instead of candy ) :DTake care and keep safe out there ,folks -- I will do the same!

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Things are settling down locally with only 2 cases...governments are issuing new rules, closures and lock downs to help slow, or stop the spread of the virus....looks like it could be months before this threat burns itself out!

The weather is changing slowly and getting a bit warmer each week but it is still winter!
39 with overcast skies and rain...winds out of the SW 11 mph...
43 this afternoon with mix of sun and scattered showers...winds shift out of the west 14 mph..windchill 36.
37 this evening ..mainly clear.. winds 10 mph...windchill 30.
27 overnight...light winds shift out of the NE...windchill 18.
27 by morning ....sunny with cloudy periods...light winds...windchill 19.

Stay safe guys!

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
People are isolate themselves...very few cars driving by on their way to town....all restaurants are closed and are only doing pick ups and take outs... All public and private events are cancelled for the foreseeable future, and the list goes on! Grocery stores will remain open as well as drugstores...Hospitals are now using emergency protocols, they have a screening process in place.......
There are new cases daily.....looks like the virus is now airborne...recommendations is to distance yourself...was 6ft...it is now 10ft from other people!
Please keep informed, check your local news daily for changes and updates on the virus. Please remain calm and use common sense!

34 with mostly sunny skies...light winds out of the east.....windchill 27.
46+ this afternoon...cloudy with sunny breaks...moderate winds out of the east..windchill 41.
39 this evening with showers...light winds shift out of the north....
37 overnight with light rain...light winds...windchill 30.
37 by morning..cloudy with showers...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com