What's the weather in your area? 2020 Edition

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Had some freezing drizzle and rain yesterday afternoon...
Been snowing since early evening and expected to continue all day.....

23 with snow....11 mph winds out of the north causing some blowing and drifting...windchill 12.
27 this afternoon...with snow changing over to flurries....winds shift out of the NW 15 mph...more blowing and drifting....windchill 14.
19 this evening....snow ends...winds 13 mph ..so more blowing and drifting....windchill 5.
16 overnight..isolated flurries...winds shift out of the west 8 mph...windchill 3.
18 by morning with isolated flurries....windchill 5.
This is more like January weather!! :(

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Still digging out after all the snow...total around 8 inches...Thankfully we have a fellow down the road with a large ATV with a plow attachment the landlord hired to keep our parking area, and access to the road clear! Another system moving in this evening..should be a weak one...expecting around 2 inches before the temps begin to go up tomorrow...

14 with mix of sun and clouds...light winds out of the NE...windchill 5.
21 this afternoon with scattered isolated flurries...light winds shift out of the north...windchill 14.
18 this evening...light winds shift out of the east...windchill 9.
16 overnight with isolated flurries...light winds shift out of the NE...windchill 7.
23 by morning with flurries...moderate to light winds shift out of the SW...windchill 14.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Had 2 hours of thundersnow this morning...It was a heavy snowfall with no winds! The snow is tapering off now! Go another 2 inches!!
Dropped to 12 last night, and now the temp is starting to go up... :)

30 with flurries...very light winds out of the south...windchill 25....looks like we could see some sun!!
34 this afternoon..,mix of sun and clouds...winds shift out of the SW 11 mph...windchill 25.
32 this evening with snow (maybe another 2 inches)...winds 14 mph...windchill 23.
34 overnight with nixed precip...winds shift out of the south 13 mph..windchill 23.
36 by morning with mixed precip...winds shift out of the west 9 mph...windchill 28.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Warm trend this week with a blip on Friday....a one day deep freeze high 14....

36 with mostly overcast skies...light winds out of the west...windchill 30.
37 this afternoon...sunny with some clouds...windchill 34.
30 this evening....light winds shift out of the south...windchill 23.
25 overnight...winds shift back out of the south...windchill 19.
28 by morning...with cloudy skies...

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
32 with overcast skies...very light winds out of the west...windchill 30.
34 this afternoon...with (maybe) sunny breaks...winds kick up to 13 mph out of the west...windchill 27.
32 this evening with isolated flurries... winds 16 mph...windchill 21.
25 overnight...winds 14 mph....windchill 14.
27 by morning ...more then likely cloudy skies...winds shift out of the SW 13 mph.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Today is the calm before the storm!

25 mostly cloudy skies...should clear up later..light winds out of SW...windchill 21.
32 this afternoon and mainly cloudy...winds 13 mph....windchill 25.
32 this evening with light snow....winds 9 mph...maybe an inch...windchill 23.
30 overnight with snow....maybe 2 inches..light winds shift out of the north...windchill 21.
30 by morning light snow...maybe another inch....winds 11 mph...windchill 21.
34 for tomorrow with light snow...maybe another 2 inches..19 mph winds out of the west.....temp dropping to 9 overnight...high Friday 18!!

woodstock

We got a coating last night, we have missed getting a lot of snow for weeks, but winters not over yet. The deep freeze tonight into sunday. Will see 5 or zero. Tomorrow morning and sat morning. Another snow event on tues. I'm really wanting spring now, tired of winter.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
So far this latest system is a whimpy one with not much snow....got around 2 inches last night. May get another 2 today before the temp bottoms out tonight.

30 with light snow...looks like it stopped for a bit...light winds out of the west...windchill 29.
34 this afternoon with possible snow squalls....winds 10 mph out of the west...windchill 27.
23 this evening with possible snow squalls....winds shift out of the NW 13 mph...windchill 10.
7 overnight....isolated flurries...winds 11 mph with a windchill of -8! BRRRrrrr!!!
9 by morning....partly sunny.. light winds out of the NW....windchill -4

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is the coldest yet this winter! This deep freeze won't last for long.

Sitting at 5F with sunny skies...light winds out of the north 7 mph...windchill -8!
18 for the high this afternoon (maybe) ...mostly sunny...light winds shift out of the west...windchill 9.
16 this evening...some clearing...light winds shift out of the SW 8 mph....windchill 5.
14 overnight....winds 11 mph....isolated flurries....windchill 1.
19 by morning as warmer air starts to move in from the SW...mainly sunny...windchill 3.
32 for the high tomorrow....winds kicking up to 21 mph out of the SW....windchill 28.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dropped to 10 last night with a windchill of 0!!
Finally warming up! Not much, but it is a start!!

21 with mix of sun and clouds...gusty winds out of the South 16 mph....windchill 7.
32 this afternoon with sun and clouds...gusty winds shift out of the SW 19 mph...windchill 19.
32 this evening with isolated flurries...winds 23 mph...windchill 19.
28 overnight...winds shift out of the west 19 mph...windchill 16.
30 by morning with gusty winds....high 36!!

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Had a weak system come through last evening with a dusting of snow! Winds were in the 30-40 mph range.....

32 with overcast skies... winds out of the west 11 mph..windchill 28.
36 this afternoon...mix of sun and clouds...winds shift out of the SW 14 mph...windchill 27.
30 this evening....cloudy...11 mph winds...windchill 21.
19 overnight...light winds shift out of the north,,windchill 9.
21 by morning...hopefully, mostly sunny..light winds shift out of the NE...windchill 10.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
A weak cold front passed through last evening. Temps are bit cooler this morning.

27 with mix of sun and clouds...light winds out of the NE...windchill 19.
32 this afternoon and partly sunny...light winds shift out of the east...windchill 27
27 this evening...winds pick up a bit at 11 mph...windchill 16.
32 overnight as warmer air moves in....winds shift out of the SE 16 mph...with mixed precip...around and inch depending on temp...probably just rain.
39 by morning with light rain.....winds shift out of the SW 22+mph..windchill 28.

We had an artic cold front for two days, but then we warmed up again. High 30s and low 40s are ok for me in winter, not much sun tho, yesterday was sunny and a nice day, people were taking off their coats but too cold still for me to do that. Was supposed to get snow this morning but so far I'm not seeing it.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was a messy night here with snow/freezing rain/rain! By morning it changed over to just rain once the warm front passed through!

39 with drizzle and fog....winds are moderate out of the SW....windchill 28.
41 with light rain....winds 20 mph out of the SW... windchill 41.
34 this evening...cloudy...winds shift out of the west 17 mph...windchill 23.
25 overnight as a cold front passes through..windchill 25.

25 by morning with mostly sunny skies....

Hi Folks -
Been little while since I said that here. Been in Denmark over the Holiday's and shortly after Anette and I returned back home,I ended up with a nasty left hand and had to go see about it there. I was told I have arthritis there and the pain actually shoots up all the way to my left shoulder. ( I am a drummer and the doctors that looked at me ,told me that it was normal for drummers to get that in there hands ) Anette told me that I need to cut back at my drumming for awhile there -- thanks Hun! :rolleyes: But I think I do now as I really don't have much choice there! When I was in Denmark,I was doing a lot with my hands I think helping one of Anette's friends move and I might have over did there too. I am right-handed,so if it was going to happen -- I am glad it chose my left hand to do so. The people where I work here are very understanding about my Delima and well..... I'm still working there ,just on a light scale for awhile!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season and with 2020 well on it's way now,I trust it will be a great year for us all ! Guess,here has been very rainy this season ( a few cold snaps but..... ). Being in NE Ohio we do need some cold and snow to help kill off the bugs, germs,illnessness ,pollen and whatever...... We may get Blessed this year with not much of that by looks of things but, the more Blessed we are now ,will Hurt us come Spring and Summer I think!!! It was rainy in Denmark ( still is matter of fact ) When we got there ,I asked Anette if she packed that Ark?!? :)
Anyways,I. just thought I would say Hello and let ya know I haven't fallen off the earth! ( I realize it has been awhile since I was here and all, apologize for that 1 as I did state I would be around more --------- did not plan on dealing with a messed up hand at all ) You folks take care and I will hang in there too!! ( Anette sends her love to ya, she just walked past and wondered what I was unto ):cool:. Take Care........

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Phil!
You have been away for a while!
Good to hear that your doing well and looks like you are keeping yourself busy!
Winter has been very unusual with weather patterns we've never seen before....with above normal temps and more rain then snow! Having a short cold snap and will be warming up again above normal!
Hoping spring comes early though we may regret it when it finally does warm up, with the way the climate is rapidly changing!!
Can't wait to get back into gardening! Might even put in a few more gardens! Maybe!

Say hi to Anette, and look after your hand! Pain is age related and you will get used to it, if not there are meds for it! ;)
Take care!

28 here with isolated flurries...might see some sun this afternoon...with a high of 32....then it slowly drops to a low of 16 with a windchill of 3! It'll be a bit colder tomorrow and then it slowly starts to warm up again...high Sun in the low to mid 40's!

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cold this morning, but sunny! Windchill last night was 1!!

19 with sunny skies with clouds out over the lake...light winds out of the NW..windchill 9.
25 this afternoon with mostly sunny skies...moderate winds shift out of the west...windchill 14.
19 this evening...11 mph winds...windchill 7.
16 overnight.....light winds....windchill 1.
18 by morning with sunny skies...winds kicking up 16 mph...windchill 3.

Tomorrow we slowly start to warm up....high 30....

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
It will be warming up, but the strong winds out of the SW will give a nasty windchill!

21 with sunny clear skies...winds out of the SW 13 mph....windchill 9.
30 with sunny skies... winds 22 mph...windchill 18.
27 this evening....winds 25 mph...windchill 10.
25 overnight.....winds shift out of the west 22 mph..windchill 10.
27 by morning....winds 20 mph ..windchill 12.

37 for the igh tomorrow...variable cloudiness...winds out of the SW 21 mph...windchill 30.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Quite the windstorm last evening and overnight! Winds gusted 40 -50 mph! Could see 20 mph gusts again today as the temp goes up....

32 with sunny skies...winds out of the SW 14 mph...windchill 21.
37 this afternoon with mostly sunny skies...winds 20 mph...windchill 28.
34 and mainly clear this evening with winds 17 mph...windchill 23.
30 overnight ...winds 16 mph...windchill 18.
32 by morning...winds continue out of the SW 18 mph...windchill 21.

High tomorrow 43
Monday 41
Tues 36 with a system moving in...mixed precip...should be mostly a rain event.
Weds 43 with light rain
Thurs 30 with isolated flurries!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com