What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

its snowing here pretty heavily........they are talking 8 inches......depending if it stays all snow, or changes over to sleet in the morning.....what joy traveling will be in the am.

We had some scattered clouds today, but mostly sunny. It got up to,61 degrees out there today and it was nice working on a project (rabbit hutch).

It is 63 this morning and going up to 83 they say but it got up to 90 yesterday and they said 86. I hope the wind isn't blowing like it was yesterday. I'm ready for a calm day again. We do have a chance for rain tomorrow and it will cool down into the 70's again.

The weather guessers were saying it was going to rain later in the afternoon today, but it started at noon just as I was driving the last screw into the new rabbit hutch. I still have to clean up after myself, but the hutch is done.

We had such a beautiful couple of days sunday and monday, felt so much like spring, got our peas planted, but then this morning the clouds came back and now it's raining again. supposed to be quite the storm tomorrow, but then the sun will come back! yay!

It is raining this morning and it rained and hailed over night. The temps are dropping to the 70's today. I know the air is cleaner this morning.

Yesterday was nasty with a windstorm out of the SW.
Had blowing snow off and on from squalls, the winds were gale force.
Temp never got above 30F.
Glad that's over but we are now on the cold side of the coldfront.
25F and that will be our high for today!
Below normal temps for the rest of the week!

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!!

Yesterday I was just driving the final screw into the new rabbit hutch when the rain started. It has been raining pretty steadily ever since. I'm hoping for some breaks in the rain today though. We'll see. The temperature is about 47 degrees.

We had brilliant sunshine this morning. I even went out & tackled some gardening on our tiered 'wall'. But I got busy doind a million other things so I stopped on 'The Wall' about 3PM. I laugh when MTM asks, "ACCOUNT for yourself young lady!" I'm never sure what I do all day but I know I am not for a lack of what to do! :) Curbie

We got another foot of wet heavy snow on the last day of winter.
Most of the snow was gone and I had flowers coming up.
It was sunny today and hi 30's. Very windy
It's melting during the day but teens for tonight.
Last yr this week was in the 80's

We got our storm today, monsoon rain and blowing wind knocked lot's of branches off trees and put out the electricity to a few thousand. Temp was in the low 40's. I sure hope they are correct with the sun coming!

18F
Winter will not leave!
We are stuck with below normal temps for the rest of the week!
Everything is white after the snow yesterday and overnight. Not much snow but enough to cover everything!
Expecting more flurries today!

We can't seem to get rid of our wind either, Laurie. 17° is rather brisk, Ron. Our high today is supposed to be about 42° but we have this wind chill factor so it will feel like 30°. Have a pleasant day all. Curbie

Our average temperature is rising slowly, but it is still pretty cool at 37 degrees. The rain has slacked off but we will have more during the day. The wind is calm at the present time too.

it is cloudy and 72 this afternoon. No rain in sight but we could use about 9 inches to end this drought but not at once please.

They were right, we got our sun all day! only got to about 48F though. I'll take it! There was a very heavy frost when we got up though! the guessers are saying the sun will stay with us....or I guess the clouds will stay away, till next wednesday!! but the next couple of nights will be frosty. again, I will take it! :)

I woke up to 68 degrees going up to 86 this afternoon. It is cloudy today but no rain is forecast.

winter is in no hurry to leave here either.....17 this morning........sunny but quite chilly.....wish spring would hurry up....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back