What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

27F
It's a bit warmer then yesterday morning!
Woke to everything white!
Flurries expected all day again!
Light winds out of the NW again!

It was 33 degrees when I first got up but has dropped to 31 at this point and we are enveloped in fog. It's a good day to sit in front of the fire and read if we had a fire to sit in front of.

It was frosty again this morning, but clear and sunny. Apparently they got some snow in parts of the city of Vancouver though! We always get more sun than they do! lol. It hit about 48F again today, probably go down to close to freezing again tonight. I want Lynns temperatures......

sunny today.......its 34 now......going into the city with my friend bob.....so the city should be at least 10 - 15 degrees warmer....

(Maybe you could light a match, Randy.) Brilliant sunshine but a high to be 40°. What about snow in the mid-west? Nothing like SPRING! Enojy the day we've been given ! Curbie

I remember waiting for spring to get here but I haven't had to for 6 years and it is good. We are just getting trees to leaf again and everything is greening up. It should be about time for bluebonnets but the way I go to work this semester there are no bluebonnets on my way.
Today is cloudy with a temperature of 52 here at 11 am.Our high is to be 78 so it must be going to warm soon. We are having a front ome through I think. tomorrow should only be in the 60's so maybe spring is on hold for a couple more days.

Hey, Lyn, "All The Bluebonnets Are Over The Border". Just smarting off at you. That is a bagpipe tune and used as one of the highland regimental marches. We have a hazy sky, dry, and a temperature of about 50 degrees.

another lovely sunny day, but chilly, never got above 46F. They say we won't get anymore night time temps down to freezing but it sure feels like it will get there tonight to me!

Looks like a another not to bad day!
25F....might get up up to 37!!!
Light breeze out of the north with just a few clouds forming out over the lake.

Yesterday felt like winter with the darn wind. It was 40 but felt like 20, not so windy today sunny and 40's
could hit 50 by the end of the week....

We didn't drop below freezing last night. It was about 35 degrees when I first got up and got up to 52 degrees during the day. We had hazy sunshine today but that sure beats the solid overcast.

Ok I want my spring back. It is 37 this morning and only going up to 62 today. No more cold mornings please.

33F
We missed the storm system that hit the west and mid west! It stayed south of us and headed east instead of NE!
Lucky us!
Winter just won't give up!!
Not expecting to see the sun today!
Winds are out of the NE and might get up to 36 this afternoon....maybe!

We didn't miss 'the storm' . We got 6 inches of snow which changes back & forth to snow, sleet & rain. Backyard is nicely flooded. Right now, it's snowing heavily again. Darn weather-guessers. :) Curbie

We are up to 60 degrees today with hazy skies. I heard this morning that thin cloud layer is up at 17,000 feet elevation. That's almost a mile above Mt. Hood.

It is cold here again this morning It is 37 and going up to upper 60's I hope. It is to be sunny today.

34F!
Expecting a high of 43F this afternoon!
Looks like spring is going to happen now, though slowly!

Our forecast was for partly cloudy, but it started raining last night and continued until about noon today. The clouds are still there though so we could have showers any time. The temperature is 51 degrees.

Our warmer weather is back today. It is starting out at 46 and going up to 76 this afternoon. We have a clear sky out this morning. Now if the sun would come up.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back