What's the weather in your area?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
36F with strong gusty 30 mph winds out of the WSW!
Today will be the warmest day for this week!
Nice way to end the year!
We're keeping an eye on a Alberta Clipper, as well as a system forming in the mid-west

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I couldn't tell what the sky was like when I was looking earlier, but I think the forecast is for clear weather. It is freezing though which is normal for clear nights.

woodstock

38 here and no wind, just sunshine today......

BTW, John your the first to celebrate the new year........so happy new yr to you and yours......I have london to celebrate with anne, halifax to celebrate with julie, then its time for us......

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy New Year John!!

Temp is dropping even though the winds are still howling!
That's pretty much the end of our warm New Year's Eve!!!!
It got up to 37 this afternoon and now it's 32 and falling!

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'll be darned. I think I finally found you folks. I've been searching so I will try to get back 'on-board'. Thanks to Lyn for getting in touch with me and also all the folks who kept me posted. Here I come ! Curbie :)

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back CH! Glad you were able to log in again... Apparently a lot of folks were having this problem, but they couldn't tell me since they couldn't log in. (Catch 22!)

Please tell your friends that we've got things fixed and that they should give it a try as well. If anyone is still having problems, have them let me know and I'll working on getting it fixed.

I've changed several things to try and make it work better. Unfortunately one of the upgrades made the place into a speakeasy, and as long as you were logged in, you were in, but if you weren't you had to find the secret door, knock the secret knock and say "Bob sent me!" before the dang thing would let you in... ;)

Also, if folks have lost or forgotten their password, let me know and I can reset it. You can do it from the login screen too, but sometimes the automated e-mails get eaten by your spam filter.

Last edited:

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
That is weird Bob!

46F slowly dropping down to 28F this evening!
Have to bring in the tender bulbs and plants and put them in the pump room for the winter!
Tomorrow's high is only expected to go up to 37.....

woodstock

yesterday was sunny and 70.......today was sunny and 65........a touch of indian summer.....but the door is closing tonight and dropping down to 40 with a high of about 45.....burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....maybe the weather guessers are wrong..I sure hope so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com