What's your favorite game show?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

curbhopper

I really like Jeopardy. we also have a program called,"It's Academic". I can't keep up with the math questions for high school kids ~ "What's the value of 'x'? " My standard answer is "ZERO!"."What's the value of the pythagrym theory?" ZERO! So, what's your favorite game show? Curbie :)

Baggage with Jerry Springer. It is a take off on the old "Dating Game" Makes you thankful you are not out on the dating scene. Tim and I watch it just to laugh at the freaks. :rolleyes:

I also like "Bully Beat-down" Never thought I would like something like that, but watching mean people be subdued and changed is interesting.

I've never heard of either of those, CG. I like to play Scrabble but with MTM, he only spells 3 letters words so it gets a wee bit frustrating. My Mom was great at Scrabble and always encouraged us to use all of the tiles. I like the little wooden holders! MTM and I have begun to play cards almost every evening (except during March Madness ~ which makes ME mad :) ) MTM plays it like it's gin rummy (holds all of his cards until he can go out) and I play it like it's poker~I have 3 of these and now I have 3 of these. Suddenly, he slams ALL of his cards on the table and I'm stuck with a handful. He always asks,"What's for dinner?" That's when I get to throw my cards at him! :) and Pittsburgh-ese flows! :) Curbster

My favorites are "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire" and "The Price is Right". Then its "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" and "Wheel of Fortune".

Jeopardy followed by Minute To Win It ( Minute one used to be on T.V. but it was taken off I guess :-( - it's on the net though ) * Ash got me hooked on that minute one *

The questions on 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' are worded so tricky as well as Jeopardy. I'd need to play 'WHO wants to Win IT in a Year and a HALF!" oh.....i'll try....I really have not a competitive bone in my body. I was playing checkers with one of my friends today and he said,"Have you EVER NOTICED you DON'T know how to PLAY checkers?" Yes.....but I don't have to KNOW how to play b/c I don't care if I lose.Talk about a rough competitor! My GOSH I lost playing " I DECLARE WAR!" Yep, I'm the great competitor ~"BACK OFF YOU BUM!" but then I laugh.... Talk about a TRUE curb... :)

I do like Wipeout.
My brain is on a game show all day at work so I like a little brain pudding when I get home ;)

I LOVE Wipeout! I can see me trying to bounce off those huge balls and simply land in the water! "I've decided to just swim to the next place! That's not cheating, right? " If I'm going to fall in the water ANYWAY, I should just get to swim around and cheer for somebody. No....I quit and I am a cheerleader & The Little Mermaid! :) Curbster

yes i like wipeout because it is so dumb. who in their right mind would do that. not me. but it is funny.

LYN! Let's do it toGETHER! We could wipe each other out! WE can ONLY be on ONE those red balls at a time ~"LYN! WAIT FOR ME!" (splash) never mind---go ahead. I'm swimming :) ~ Curbie

BOINK! DAGGONE I fell again! LYN, where ARE you? "I'm hanging onto your FEET!" We would die laughing! Do you know how to tread water? How do we apply ? Where do we go? How many days is this? Do we have to wear a crash helmet? I'll just say,"I am HERE with her!" We should take CG or Randy as a substitute! I always have good ideas! OH! TRAX would do it!!!!! Curbie

If I was about 30 years younger I would go on that show. But then again NOT! I see the way their heads bounce, all I can think of is whip lash! I hurt just watching it. But they seem to have a lot of fun.

BOINK! Trax, we're narrowing it down to you! COME ON! "Gosh she fell AGAIN!" I have a 'wing-span' of 2.5 feet. All Trax would have to do is come get me every time! Way can't you go backwards as well as forwards? "TRAX! DON'T YOU LEAVE ME!" Now I have the giggles AND the hicpups. Curbz

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back