Where can I buy Renae climbers (2012)

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Hi All.

I am looking for Renae climbing roses and have searched extensively in my area (S. California) and online and am only coming up with out of stock (with no date for availability in sight) or tree versions, which is not what I am looking for.

Any help is most appreciated!

re: Renae climbers

Thanks for the welcome! I contacted Rogue Valley. They don't have them. They told me to call back once a month to check - or to pay $6 to be on their waiting list, in which case they would call me, if Renaes come in. I opted to call them and hopefully get lucky elsewhere in the meantime.

re: Renae climbers

Thanks so much! I saw them, but they are in Australia, and shipping costs (not to mention carbon footprint) will be prohibitive. I am looking for a supplier in North America.

Hi rose,
Welcome. Sorry I can't help you with your search. If I find something I will let you know.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back