Who has their seeds started or planted in the ground already??

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've got some volunteer tomato plants coming up in some compost that I brought inside. Going to start some tomato and pepper plants this coming week along with some perennial seeds. Want to grow a big garden this yr and can and freeze it.

Haven't start any veggie seed yet!
All I starts are 23 species of winter hardy cactus the beginning of February....the little seedlings are doing well!!
Aiming at starting peppers and a few perennial seed by the beginning of April since spring will be late this year.

I have started my tomato seeds twice. But my cat keeps eating them argh. Im going to have to get down to it soon. I just took up gardening last year and they took forever to grow from seed. :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Planting mainly winter crops and flowers now, but still have tomatoes capsicums and lettuce still thriving due to the warm sunny days.

Fiona has some stuff started in the greenhouse but I don't know what she has. It is still too early to plant the garden, but getting close to tilling time.

I'm planing my garden in pots this year so maybe I can move them to the shade if it is as hot as last summer. My tomatoes are blooming already. Nothing set on yet but as least they are blooming.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back