Who posted recipe for freezer pickles

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

I hope you don't mind but I will post their recipe here.
Freezer Pickles
Good to have in the winter time to remind you how good fresh cucumbers are.
Ingredients
• 8 c unpeeled thinly sliced cucumbers
• 1 onion, thinly sliced
• 1 1⁄2 T salt
• 1⁄2 c white vinegar
• 1 1⁄2 c sugar
Instructions
Slice cucumbers and onion, mix with salt. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Drain and press out as much juice as you can, but don't rinse. Mix white vinegar and sugar together in a small bowl, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Pour over cucumbers and store in freezer boxes with tight fitting lids. Freeze

Kya D

I have a feeling that I got this recipe from GH and they have shut the site down so I don't know who I got it from.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a feeling that I got this recipe from GH and they have shut the site down so I don't know who I got it from.

He finally threw in the towel after all the chaos he caused!
I figured it wouldn't last!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com