Wildlife pictures

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

IronKnees

Aww heck, I didn't know where to put this so chose this topic area... Just wanted to share a few of the better pictures I have taken lately with my trail cameras... Hope you enjoy... Dave

icam0068fawnaaaa.jpg

icam0075bbbb.jpg

doemoth2aaaa.jpg

CDY_0007aaaabbbb.jpg

01-03-2009%20004aaaasmall.jpg

FOXELLIS1.jpg

MINERAL%20LICK%20009kritters.jpg

Last edited:

oremudpie

What neat pictures..
Are the deer white tails or like our pesky black tails here in Oregon
Keep posting
melanie

IronKnees

These are whitetail deer... The fox are in the same woods and I got lucky enough to get the picture of the fox kit... I just got the pictue of the adult fox a few weeks ago...

Jade

Glad to see some nice wildlife pictures. The deer in the states are so much prettier (in my opinion) than the Canadian deer. (Sorry if I offended any of you guys up north). It is funny, the squirrels in Canada are black, here they are grey. We have a small woodlot behind our house, no deer but lots of squirrels, rabbits, and birds, and at least one groundhog. I am going to have to read the thread on how to keep pests out of your garden when I start year two of my five year plan. I like all of the tasty plants unfortunately.

Maggie

Beautiful wildlife pictures Dave. I especially like the ones of the foxes. Those little coons are so cute

Bernie

I've miss your pictures. Love that fox. We don't have any wild life here or even near our park and with DH ill I seldom get up to the woods and moutains. So I have to depend on you to take me way to the woods.

swindy

IronKnees it is so good to see you here. I was thinking about you a little while ago and wondering if yo were going to find us. It is so wonderful to see old friends finding their way here.You pictures are great --- I didn't know that deer think in bubbles lol

IronKnees

Everyone, I am absolutely blown away by the wonderful welcome I've received here... And humbled as well... Thank you all so very much... Here is one more picture that actually goes with the racccoon picture above... They are more or less a "set"...
I'm on my way right now out to one of the two woods to check on a camera and will post any pictures if I have any on it... Again, thank you all so much... Dave

MINERAL%20LICK%20023kritters.jpg

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dave,
Looks like you have a great spot for a remote camera. I have wanted to get one for years. We have Fl. Black bears and they actually come very close to our home. Your pictures are fantastic! Keep sharing with us.

IronKnees

Thanks! Whew it was cold out in them thar woods today!!! :eek:
Only got one picture, but I put out some new food for them so the next few days should be more productive... I'm flying to Denver on Friday and won't be back to check the cameras until Tuesday though... Here is what I got today...

03032009.jpg

IronKnees

Question... Am I allowed to give you the link to the page on my website where this years deer pictures are posted.... There will be four pages like last year... Winter, pregnant does, antler page for bucks, and the fawn page...

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Question... Am I allowed to give you the link to the page on my website where this years deer pictures are posted.... There will be four pages like last year... Winter, pregnant does, antler page for bucks, and the fawn page...

Dave
Yes you are allowed and would love to have it as your pics are so awesome to look at. I curse the deer at my house. The fawns are cute to watch when they are playing tho.

Bernie

Thanks for Sharing Dave. I must say I enjoyed it but that first cricket made me jump. Just didn't expect it. :D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com