Yellow spots on leaves

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

theblackthumb

I'm having trouble figuring out what these yellow spots and the slight browning of the leaves on this plant means.

Here's a link to a photo http://i.imgur.com/iuDkSXm.jpg

It's pretty high res so I didn't want it to bog down the post.

Also there are signs of nutrient deficiency and we're taking steps to fix that but I do have some questions about feeding. Namely how often should amendments be added to boost the fertility of the soil to not harm the plants. We've gave a dose of bone and blood meal a few days ago, and like a half dose of some commercial stuff about a week before that. the soil is still at a very low nutrient level though so I'd like to add more soon. I just don't want to burn them.

Thanks for any insights. This is our first garden to make it this far and we don't wanna blow it

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back