New profile posts

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Hoping I'm doing this right. My name is not below my picture ????????
bob
bob
It's fine, things look a bit different in the new software. It still shows as you, no worries.
bob
bob
Even if you did do something wrong, it would be OK. We realize everyone is learning how to us the new software. If something breaks, we'll fix it, no big deal.
Water lightly until spring when the buds start to open....then moderately afterwards.
Hi Nihat.
Welcome to our forum!
Elms are deciduous so there normal cycle is to drop their leaves in the Fall, with rebudding in the Spring,
From Fall to late Winter they are dorment so should be kept in a cool area until Spring.
I have a bonsai Elm and it's dropping a lot of leaves is that normal in winter time? I'm a newbie plz help. Many thanks :-)
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say, it is well, it is well with my soul. :)
Hello Luisa!
Welcome to our forum!
Please look through all the topics and threads.
If you do not find a thread you can start your own to ask questions .
Have you a solution for the little animals of garden (f.e.snail or cats)?How do you remove their (people say me with the plastic bottles)?
Ron, I am new as a few minutes ago. I have not been able to find a way to attach my name, Susanna, to my photo. Can you help?
Happy to find you all! Googled "pumpkin seed sprouts in cavity" (Mine have flowers & roots.) & there you were! :-) Steaming pumpkin now.
I'm finally back on line!!!!!....had problems with the tower wireless connection where I live now now, and had to go with satellite disk connection!
All because I live surrounded be miles of forests!
Man! I missed not being online for the last 2 weeks!!
Miss seeing you and chatting with ya around here -- hope all finds ya well and be looking for surprise too see that you stopped- by and shared hello with us all once again as well! ** waves **
Yup! It is a real pain! Bob is having trouble figuring out how they are posting and even registering.....the program isn't getting all of them!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com