Recent content by Alvin22

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. A

Coops Succuent Garden

WOW you have good Succulent Garden.. its looks like new plants in the the garden because they are small. Anyhow it looks good and I like the idea. Thanks for sharing the photos.
  2. A

Garden Lighting Ideas

Well i think you need just a motion sensing switch and you can control the lights with that switch and install the switch at the garden entrance. I think your work is done. This is what you should use Westek Outdoor Motion-Activated Light Control
  3. A

New to Garden Forums but not to landscape design

Well these are looking great, you make the beautiful things. I think we can use these steel containers inside of the home because they are looking very good and modern and this fire pit is also looking good. Nice work
  4. A

2010 roses

Roses are my favorite flowers, specially the pink, red and white color are my favorite. Thanks for sharing the photos, I love all of them. Please keep sharing.
  5. A

Windows 8

I have windows 8 and I like it because there are many things which are different in windows 8 then windows 7. Everyone know that one day we have to move on some new windows then why not today we move on it.
  6. A

Hey Everyone..!!!

Hello Everyone.! Alvin here, I am new to this community because I recently signed up here. Actually I am not gardening expert but recently we moved to a new house and we have a dead lawn in our house. I just want to get the idea that which plant should I use in my lawn. Thanks

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back