Recent content by Biyu

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. B

I think my aloe vera plant is dying?

I have killed aloes before I think too much care lol right now I have 4 pots or so I'm working on getting them ok with light frosts from feeding with ice and cold water The thing to keep in mind is aloes are tropical plants they actually like the water but need well draining soil as well only...
  2. B

Where should I put raspberry and blueberry bushes?

Yes rasberries will overtake the neighbours planted some and now there just weeds to us Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

Veggie oil not butter

I've heard oil can be replaced by applesauce if butter can be replaced by oil maby it can too? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. B

Kitchen herbs

I actually have one container that I use for herbs (not a raised bed) but it works really really well --and yea lol grow what you use I personally love mint so I allways have some --I didn't use as much as I would have liked to hopefully that will change this year Sent from my iPhone using...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back