Recent content by BunnyFarm

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. B

Garlic Spray

Do you crush the cloves or just leave them whole?
  2. B

Tomato Favs

Thanks for the info!! much appreciated!
  3. B

Tomato Favs

Ron would those varieties do well here where I am? I live in Penetanguishene on southern Georgian Bay. About zone 4/5. If so where do you get your seeds from? I am very interested in trying those varieties!! :)
  4. B

Organic Matter

I run the mower over my leaves too Ron! We have some very large maples and I reduce a good 2 feet of leaves that way! Way less work and I don't have an unsightly mess of leaves at the curb waiting to be sucked up by the leaf vacuum like the neighbours lol. I think they all wonder what I do with...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back