Recent content by DeXodus

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. D

Possible nutrient deficiency?

It is not yellowing in the order in maturation though. The first true leave is nice and green, second one is getting yellow, 3rd is nice and green and the new one (4th) came out yellow from the start.
  2. D

The thing is that I do not have a spot of full sunlight, as I live in a flat with all 2 windows facing north:/ I will try to figure how to increase some light. Maybe better artificial light source. My room is, I would say, in a bright shade as one wall of the flat is all a window and plants...
  3. D

I let it dry before watering again. I already had this problem in the previous tries so now I tend to not overwater. The amounts of light are not huge as I have north facing windows only and I am growing these tries indoor, but I provide some additional light with 11W light for about 14-16...
  4. D

Dear gardeners, I am growing couple of black locust seedlings and one of them started to show an interesting signs. On of the leaves started to make a yellow spots on it and after more carefull inspection it seems that the whole area between veins is getting a bit yellow. From what I have read...
  5. D

Seedling stem damage at the soil

That is the thing. There are not the smallest of all the critters out there. My pots are rather small so I would think there is no place for these buggers to hide.
  6. D

What I am surprised about if these are chew marks is that I am growing the plants inside in what I thought to be a sterile growing medium. That is why I could not believe that this is chew marks. I will try to poke around today and maybe look at what happens during the night.
  7. D

Dear gardeners, I need some help to identify a problem of a few seedlings that I have. I am growing some black locust (robinia pseudoacacia) seedlings from seed. Currently they are about 3-4 weeks old. They are planted in a coconut choir that is enriched with fertilizer and vermiculite mixture...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back