Recent content by frederick213

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. F

Are all parts of roots usable?

Oh cool, thanks for the information :D
  2. F

Are all parts of roots usable?

Hey guys! Another question for you all, haha. For herbs that have usable roots, is the usable part equally potent through out the roots, or is the center of the roots much more concentrated with usable material than the outside or newly growing strands?
  3. F

Harvesting Roots

@ Mainegal - Thanks, and yea that's probably a good idea. Can't believe I hadn't thought of emailing their help desk. @ Blueaussi - That's true, but usually roots are dried and stored right? So if the plant regenerated fast enough (or if I had more than one plant) it wouldn't be so bad. And...
  4. F

Harvesting Roots

Hey guys, I got a question for those who can help me. I've been looking around the internet for the answer and asking on other forums, but I can't find the answer and I haven't been getting a reply from people. But I was wondering, I'm planning on buying a bunch of herbs from Richters for this...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back