Recent content by GardenGem

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. GardenGem

My Garden 2013

I have never seen such a variety of plants in one garden. What zone are you in?
  2. GardenGem

Coffee Grounds

Coffee grounds are great for earth worms and the worms will enrich the soil. So put the grounds around the base of the trees.
  3. GardenGem

I will get che fruit this year!

I have never heard of this plant but it looks interesting so I looked it up. I am in zone 9. Will it survive in this hot zone?
  4. GardenGem

Hello from GardenGem.

I am a third generation backyard gardener and just wanted to introduce myself. My favorite type of gardening is fruits and berries and I hope to gather some meaningful information from you guys and share some of my helpful hints here on this forum.
  5. GardenGem

Peach Spots

I had the same problem and it was not a fungus or mold. It was a soil problem. I had to remove my plants and recondition the soil with sandy loam and had much better results after that.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back